RIAT help

Edit My Images
Yes
I work on the railway so I have funny shift patterns, so I didn't get the chance to get any tickets.

Is there anywhere anyone can recommend that I can go and still see the air show? I don't live anywhere near the area so not sure.

I will be driving from S London.

Thanks

There's a farm nearby - you pay £10 and still get a good view. Check the last thread I started for detail.

Thank you very much, that is what I shall do on the Sunday. Have you been before? Does it fill quickly?

I missed buying a ticket for Saturday but from what I can see there are 3 or 4 different fields you can view from. Two of the best seem to be Rhymes farm (favourite for landing and take offs) and Totterdown (best for actual in flight display).

I'm really not sure which one to go to but think it will probably be Totterdown as it's my fist time but I think you need to get there as early as possible. I live just outside Southampton so it's roughly a 2 hour drive ... will prob leave around 6am.

Last edited:
All these field make up this farm? Furzey hill?

I'm South London near m23 junction of m25 what time does flying start. I only have net access on my phone and the Riat site is a pain to nav.

Anyone know which is the best field? There appears to be three available?

Thanks, still no advice as to which one is best though :-/

Back