Daily Samuelslade007 365/6 Challenge...Day 365 of 366

hmmm ... still don't see misfit super heros or whatever your bloody clue was :)

Love Saw though

Saw is frankly chilling the processing is spot on (y) but seriously how many different wii guns do you have man :eek:

Matt

thanks matt... the Saw wasn't quite what i wanted to do..but rain stopped play ...

as for guns... can a man have too many Wii guns?? :thinking:

Day 24

Juno June Wk 04 Pc 03 SP Day 237 by Kev_H, on Flickr

Who Dares Wins

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083941/

This film can be mistaken for an action boys and their toys look at the SAS and their tactics in dealing with terrorists and the like. The SAS are kick ass soldiers, don't get me wrong, the elite amongst special forces. However, I believe this piece more about how the secret powers that be influence the narrow minded radicals that think they have a chance to make a difference, not realising they are but pawns in a clandestine game of economics, politics and global finance. The end scene says it all. The globe trotting financier who meets with bankers and people in power, acting as a middle man for wealthy backers, promoting and encouraging groups like the People's Lobby

MWHCVT said:
Great work as always Kev (y) only yesterday I was driving along to the Top Gun song :D and that interpretation works so well keep up the great work mate :D

Matt

Cheers Matt....took a couple of goes at it as I was using a 50mm and the bikes tyres are completely flat so I kept moving around out of shot :D

michael23 said:
I can't believe we have to the end of the month already! You really have done a superb job with these Kev, the latest ones are excellent. "It's a trap" I really like. What will July bring us?

Thanks Michael. The month has actually disappeared remarkably fast... As for July... We'll see what happens when I wake up in the morning.... ;) but seeings as Im away for a well earned holiday for more than a week of it... It'd better be something functional...not sure if I'll be uploading whilst away... :(

posiview said:
Top Gun....:D :D :D :D :D so funny :clap:

Holiday....:thinking: from what ;)

Enjoy....

Thanks Andy...I wasn't so sure about top gun... But after seeing it done... And knowingly the ladies like it rough and ready....albeit Im more shake n vac though... Its grown on me...

As for holiday... Its not from flaming self portraits .... I'll defo be keeping them and the movie theme up as we're heading *** *** *****...so expect some very obvious references.. (y)

Back