Daily Samuelslade007 Year Two 365 - 342 Twilight

wow they are great ...... thought you had a friend in there with you then (besides the green box thingy) but then realised it is you .... brilliant :clap:

SamuelSlade007 said:
Be afraid Matt.....be very afraid.... There's not many days til the visit to the zoo...and I've invited my twin along... (y)

Only so you can trick him into the meat run, after all he is the simple one ;)

SamuelSlade007 said:
Tut tut tut......just passed on the message Matt....you did want it passing on right?? ..... Things ain't to pretty now.... :LOL:

That's alright he's got all week to forget ;)

Hang on... I thought I was nuts... :LOL:

Good shot and idea. Only critique would be to watch the contrast. On the bottom shot the rope ties kind of pop out at you and draw your attention. Apart from that quite minor critique I do quite like it, very dark and captivating!

Hang on... I thought I was nuts... :LOL:

Good shot and idea. Only critique would be to watch the contrast. On the bottom shot the rope ties kind of pop out at you and draw your attention. Apart from that quite minor critique I do quite like it, very dark and captivating!

I spotted that..lost some detail and yes..it pops ..!!

Thanks (y)

Hmmmm 2 of you??.... Are we safe ;-)

Brilliant execution on the opening scene... Look forward to the next...

SamuelSlade007 said:
of course you're safe... its only at weekends things like this happen to me.. :naughty:

OMG and I shall be seeing you on sat.... Eek ;-)

Day 106 A Midsummers Night Dream

Day 106 365 MSND 02 by Kev_H, on Flickr

Lysander:

....If you love me, sneak out of your father’s house tomorrow night and meet me in the forest a few miles outside of town....

Crowther, John, ed. “No Fear A Midsummer Night’s Dream.” SparkNotes.com. SparkNotes LLC. 2005. Web. 17 Jan. 2013.

Last edited:
Awwwwww...... I love this play!

Gorgeous pp work!.... Ace expression yet again!

Day 105 A Midsummers Night Dream

Day 105 365 MSND 01 by Kev_H, on Flickr

A Midsummer's Night Dream - With a difference...

Egeus: I’m here, full of anger, to complain about my daughter Hermia.—Step forward, Demetrius.—My lord, this man, Demetrius, has my permission to marry her.

Step forward, Lysander.—But this other man, Lysander, has cast a magic spell over my child’s heart....

These are both great!....

Man, you are mean looking. Todays shot is great, the falling snow and background is nice indeed.

Back