Daily Samuelslade007 Year Two 365 - 342 Twilight

Day 108 A Midsummers Night Dream

Day 108 365 MSND 04 by Kev_H, on Flickr

Oberon:

When I have the juice of that flower, I’ll trickle some drops of it on Titania’s eyes while she’s sleeping. She’ll fall madly in love with the first thing she sees when she wakes up—even if it’s a lion, a bear, a wolf, a bull, a monkey, or an ape.

Crowther, John, ed. “No Fear A Midsummer Night’s Dream.” SparkNotes.com. SparkNotes LLC. 2005. Web. 17 Jan. 2013.

Last edited:
Good, but not as good as your Bottom :D

You look like Dr Jekyll or is it Mr Hyde :thinking:

Manic.

Which works brilliantly with the piece of text you have chosen; brilliant! (y)

Think it's the maniacal look in your eyes :) I am loving the series though, it's so well executed.

Thanks....i was kind of agreeing with you..and questioning myself ... Help me when it gets to macbeth ... That's supposed to be a tragedy isn't it.... I can see it becoming a comedy overnight..??

Yesterday's and todays are both great again, I dont know how you do it.

Oh yes! that is just a perfect execution on this... the look and the words just go together so well.. spot on!(y)

Todays is another great one ..... thought it was a smile but............ again............ I was wrong ...... unless you are a complete lunatic and then it could be counted as a smile :LOL:

Todays is another great one ..... thought it was a smile but............ again............ I was wrong ...... unless you are a complete lunatic and then it could be counted as a smile :LOL:

I'm not sure myself whether I was smiling or not... Just evil intentions I guess..

ah well that would be enough for a smile so will count it as a smile from you :D

Ah, you cheated! You have a jacket, gloves and your hood up. My plans involved just a t shirt :LOL: :LOL: but good on you! Very brave... I still couldn't face it today!

Ah, you cheated! You have a jacket, gloves and your hood up. My plans involved just a t shirt :LOL: :LOL: but good on you! Very brave... I still couldn't face it today!

Toni.... come on... i've got to keep in character here .. :shrug: ... you have to understand this..... my hands were tied.... not ..literally.. of course... i still had to operate the camera :naughty:

I like this image...but, can I ask why you didn't go for a tighter crop?.

thanks Lee..... i wanted to convey the grass in the text more than just the character laying down... the fact i still have snow was for dramatic effect.. having a tighter crop wouldn't have the same impact.

thanks Lee..... i wanted to convey the grass in the text more than just the character laying down... the fact i still have snow was for dramatic effect.. having a tighter crop wouldn't have the same impact.
Ok, that makes sense..... thanks for the explanation.

You certainly turned A MidSUMMER's Night's Dream on it's head and kept context - love the interpretation! (y)

Back