Shoulder

Well taken Gav :D

Personally I usually can't bring myself to cut the top of peoples heads off but this is just a preference and framing thing and there's no denying that's a very well done picture with plenty of tones and detail :D

I like the angle, Gav, and you can tell Em's getting more confident posing for you. However, I feel it would have been better cropped just above the armpit. Also look at the light on Em's face - you've got about half a stop difference between the forehead and the cheek, which is distracting me.

Very nice portrait style capture Gav, with a good mono presentation.

I like the angle, Gav, and you can tell Em's getting more confident posing for you. However, I feel it would have been better cropped just above the armpit. Also look at the light on Em's face - you've got about half a stop difference between the forehead and the cheek, which is distracting me.

I think so too.

@woof woof @The23rdman @G.K.Jnr.

Thank you all, I'm at work, I had a quick play on my phone, not wanting to polish a turd but here's another edit :LOL:

Re-do by Gavin Wickham, on Flickr

I'll admit this is a crop from much larger image, due to flesh on show I won't post the original but thought there may be something in the crop, I'll take on the feedback and see if I can get the light right (and also get Em to stay on a spot not walk in circles :LOL:)

Last edited:
I think I like that crop better than the original. Well done Gav :D

Back