Show us yer film shots then!

Wonderfully observed, Paul, as so many of your shots are. Lovely contextual contrast between the church, the kiss, and the oblivious old fella playing with his phone.

Even the bikes are at it....lol

I think its actually a good candidate for a 645 chop, its all happening in the bottom 45, they seem kinda small in the frame at 6x6

I think its actually a good candidate for a 645 chop, its all happening in the bottom 45, they seem kinda small in the frame at 6x6

I think that losing the clock would diminish the photograph, thematically.

I dunno, hardly noticed the clock, I don't suppose not being able to see the whole thing without scrolling helps, my screen naturally cuts it off below the clock, scrolling up doesn't seem to reveal anything essential, but then its all about opinions :)

I think that losing the clock would diminish the photograph, thematically.

Thanks for the comments. Actually, I had the same thought and discussion in my head at post scan. I opted for leaving it square in the end, because the photo suggested Time - as in the young couple in love, with an older man nearby just left looking at his smartphone, as time has moved on for him.

I see it as being about love/a relationship, not time.

the title, the couple kissing, the copulating bikes, the man and his phone

its all open to interpretation..:D

Yup, a Mark 1. I had a Mark 2, not bug-eyed, and had a proper boot, but still no external door handles (though the door did open!). Slide the window open and reach inside...

Nice tractor!

Yay, I've started a trend. :D

Tractors are just intrinsically wonderful thing.

I've replaced mine BTW. When I looked at it this morning I realised I'd done something horrible with it in LR. I'm not even sure what.

tracktastic

2mnlme1.jpg

2vmiq1z.jpg

Anyone got a little grey Fergie?

Another one from me. This time from my shoot with this young lady. In my pursuit of letting go of trying to be technically perfect, I continue to shoot things that I love, in a way that I love (on film) and hopefully produce some pretty photos. I want to create something that feels.

I tried a few different films on this shoot. Portra 400, Fuji Pro 400H and Ektar 100. This one is on Portra 400. :)

A couple of LF shots from Scotland. MPP Mk vii on OOD Fuji 160 NPS, taken at Glenfinnan, first one straight down Loch Shiel and the second in the opposite direction.

Loch-Shiel-pano by Andy, on Flickr

Glenfinnan1 by Andy, on Flickr

Ahh, I've got some tractors somewhere just not scanned them yet but you've all moved on :(

Another one from me. This time from my shoot with this young lady. In my pursuit of letting go of trying to be technically perfect, I continue to shoot things that I love, in a way that I love (on film) and hopefully produce some pretty photos. I want to create something that feels.

I tried a few different films on this shoot. Portra 400, Fuji Pro 400H and Ektar 100. This one is on Portra 400. :)

Gaz this work is fantastic, I'm really enjoying it.

A couple of LF shots from Scotland. MPP Mk vii on OOD Fuji 160 NPS, taken at Glenfinnan, first one straight down Loch Shiel and the second in the opposite direction.

Loch-Shiel-pano by Andy, on Flickr

Glenfinnan1 by Andy, on Flickr

Nice Andy, your taking to this much better than I did. I'm still not brave enough to run colour through it.

Minolta 7000i, Sigma zoom, expired T-MAX 400.

Dark room by Arfonfab, on Flickr

Not sure what I like about this but I do.

So many VG shots being posted now it's difficult not to like any of them (y)

That's the new style of footwear for suits, it's a loafer style shoe, they're becoming quite popular as I am lead to believe.

There are socks, they just sit at the shoe top line, kinda like ankle socks but lower.

Huh. So this is the way that Western civilisation ends, I was wondering about that. Not with a brogue but with a slipper. (Apologies to Mr. Toilets.)

Delicious, Paul... although I'm not sure what's going on in the middle! Is that the Phantom Book Thief?

Delicious, Paul... although I'm not sure what's going on in the middle! Is that the Phantom Book Thief?
He's on his bike ready for a quick get away. I knew the shadows were strong when I shot it, and I am too lazy to use a light meter. If you really can use a light meter on a candid with a big chunky medium format camera :)

He's on his bike ready for a quick get away. I knew the shadows were strong when I shot it, and I am too lazy to use a light meter. If you really can use a light meter on a candid with a big chunky medium format camera :)

The guy comes up clear using Photoshop to lighten the shadows.................................................

Back