Show us yer film shots then!

A mate wanted to try some Adox CMS 20 and I thought I'd join him There is a choice of exposing at ISO 12 and ISO 20, we went for 20 and processed in Adotech IV, the scary thing is the fixing time is 30 to 60 seconds :eek: anyway it worked and I am very impressed, here's a few, there will probably be more

Structure by Chris H, on Flickr

A mate wanted to try some Adox CMS 20 and I thought I'd join him There is a choice of exposing at ISO 12 and ISO 20, we went for 20 and processed in Adotech IV, the scary thing is the fixing time is 30 to 60 seconds :eek: anyway it worked and I am very impressed, here's a few, there will probably be more

Appears to be rather nice film.

I recall the chs 25 which was very nice in LF sheets.

So what’s the deal re such a short fixing time?
Is it simply a recommendation or will the emulsion self destruct after 60 seconds?!!! :LOL:

Appears to be rather nice film.

I recall the chs 25 which was very nice in LF sheets.

So what’s the deal re such a short fixing time?
Is it simply a recommendation or will the emulsion self destruct after 60 seconds?!!! :LOL:
Apparently it will

or at least the highlights will burn out according to Adox, still haven't got my head around that one

Last edited:
Using Colour INFRA-RED demands Special Skills and Precautions > My Son sold one for me and got a 'Complaint' that the film had been 'Subjected to High Temperatures' and ruined and we had to re-imburse BUT when I tried a TEST CLIP I got GOOD RESULTS -- it was the PROCESSING LAB fault -- NOT our FILM --- You can read the WHOLE STORY on my YOU TUBE Here
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS8NH3igy0c&t=620s

2022-07-03-0002.jpg2022-07-03-0005.jpg2022-07-03-0006.jpg2022-07-03-0009.jpgP7040490.jpg

Using Colour INFRA-RED demands Special Skills and Precautions > My Son sold one for me and got a 'Complaint' that the film had been 'Subjected to High Temperatures' and ruined and we had to re-imburse BUT when I tried a TEST CLIP I got GOOD RESULTS -- it was the PROCESSING LAB fault -- NOT our FILM --- You can read the WHOLE STORY on my YOU TUBE Here
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS8NH3igy0c&t=620s

View attachment 359625View attachment 359626View attachment 359627View attachment 359628View attachment 359629
Happy belated birthday Pete !

‘85 years and starting to fall to bits.´
:LOL::LOL: You’re doing well Pete, better than some of us crusty lot who have already fallen to bits:help::LOL::LOL:

Ford Pop which I had, as my first car, in the guise of 1938 Ford 8, Almost identical, except that the Model 8 didn't have a boot, but a spare wheel cover, and a fold down luggage holder, a rear window blind and wind up windscreen, same vacuum powered wipers. Both had a tiny 23 RAC hp (?), 933 cc, engine. I replaced mine with an 1172, 10 HP, from a Ford Prefect, which I bought for £8. Same block, different power. Looks like this baby needs a bit of TLC. Sold the wreck of the Prefect for ten shillings, no engine no gearbox.

Lovely photo. My parents had a Ford Popular like that, in the 50s. Parents, three children and a dog plus all luggage! It was tight in there...

Thanks Chris. My grandparents had a Morris Oxford in the 70s into which my cousins and I would be crammed on seaside trips to stay in their caravan. I expect a Morris Oxford was wildly spacious in comparison to a Ford Popular though!

These must have been taken at an American classic event in Lincoln?

These were taken at Sheffield* Steam Rally, which was back on this year after a couple of missing years. The Lincoln rally is on in August - again after a couple of years off due to the pandemic.

* Although it's actually located at North Anston which is midway between Sheffield and Worksop.

I can't walk past TT without seeing something different.
Erno Goldfinger.
Great name.
Great architect.
Nikon FE2 50mm XP2 Filmdev

View attachment 360192
Brilliant iconic building, it was Trellick's 50th birthday this weekend I believe.

I used my 'Saved-From-The-Dump' CONTAX RTS II Quartz again ! I used up the last bit of the cut 'Agent Shadow 400' film then loaded a short length of outdated Ilford HP5+ I processed Both in my Home-Made 510-Pyro 1:100 the HP5+ was OVER-Developed a bit . I had a short DARKROOM PRINTING SESSION and show TWO 10x8" prints I did on KENTMERE Bromide Glossy D/w grade 1 in my DURST M305 enlarger and hoe-made E72 Ascorbate Print Developer.
HP5+ TAMRON 500mm f8 Mirror lens
NO FISHING.jpg
AGENT SHADOW 400 -- TAMRON BBR MC 135mm f2.5 Lens at f4 with Adaptall II mount
MR ANDREWS.jpg

Can someone remind me what make / model this car is please? It's similar in shape to an Austin 1100, but I can't remeber what it is (maybe I should have paid more attention when I was photographing it! :D).

Nikon F80
Nikkor 28-80 f/3.5-5.6 AF-D
Fujichrome Velvia 100 (expired 2011)

Vintage runabouts by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

Can someone remind me what make / model this car is please? It's similar in shape to an Austin 1100, but I can't remeber what it is (maybe I should have paid more attention when I was photographing it! :D).

I had a feeling it might be a Riley, but t'internet tells me it is actually a Vanden Plas Princess 1100 variant of a BMC ADO16 (so, Austin 1100 et al). --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMC_ADO16

The car behind looks like an Austin Cambridge A55, which was our family car when I was growing up.

I had a feeling it might be a Riley, but t'internet tells me it is actually a Vanden Plas Princess 1100 variant of a BMC ADO16 (so, Austin 1100 et al). --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMC_ADO16

The car behind looks like an Austin Cambridge A55, which was our family car when I was growing up.
Definitely the Vanden Plas, like the Austin and Morris 1100 but with a walnut dashboard and leather upholstery, they also made an MG version which I'm pretty sure had the 1300 engine.

Back