Show us yer film shots then!

^^^^^^^^^^^

Very good B&W. The last two to are very sharp with good contrast. The first is a little confusing to my eye, I think because it comes out of darkness into light.

Been on a Coach trip to LEWES then the BLUEBELL STEAM RAILWAY in Sussex ( England) with a Camera Club Mate -- it was HOT but I lugged my 1978 HASSELBLAD 500C/M outfit with 2 A12 backs etc -- NO PAIN NO GAIN ! i had loaded mu LAST !" roll of 1987 dated Kodak PANATOMIC-X DROOL DROOL and for colour I took 2004 dated FUJI PROVIA 100F from my stock of E6 film in Fridge -- it coast £5 to process and came out well with a slightly 'Low D-Max' due to age . The Panatomic -X I processed in RODINAL 1:50 but this roll came out 'THIN' -- what a BUMMER !! Here are snaps of LEWES -- the RAILWAY to 'Follow' --
LEWES 01.jpgLEWES 02.jpgLEWES 04.jpgLEWES 05.jpgLEWES 06.jpgLEWES 08.jpgLEWES 10.jpgLEWES 11.jpgLEWES 12.jpg

Good set, as always. Also good to see how you see what is very local to me.

The 'Bluebell Steam Railway' in Sussex, England. 1978 Hasselblad 500C/M 80mm f2.8 CT Planar T*, 2004 dated Fuji PROVIA 100F processed by John Salim Photography

There are some MORE on another FILM at East Grinstead but Film Not Finished yet
BLUEBELL RAILWAY 01.jpgBLUEBELL RAILWAY 02.jpgBLUEBELL RAILWAY 04.jpgBLUEBELL RAILWAY 05.jpgBLUEBELL RAILWAY 06.jpgBLUEBELL RAILWAY 07.jpg

Last edited:
I seem to have a thing for shooting pictures of houses it seems.

Olympus 35 RC
Kodak Gold (Lab developed. Home scanned and converted with Negative Lab Pro)

Seaside house by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

I have a thing for pictures of trees.

Yashicamat 124G and Ilford FP4+ with red filter.

Fighting the wind by Kevin Allan, on FlickrView attachment 361820
Nowt wrong with some architecture and as for trees, they’re just adorable

Three films just back from Gulabi in Glasgow.

First film and first image is my second load through a Kiev 4M so I'm definitely on a learning curve. Kodacolour 200

Second image comes from a Mamiya AutoDeluxe which I've owned for years and shoot only rarely and in fact this film has been inside four at least five years and only recently finished off. I forgot what was in there, I forget how to use the camera. I should try again soon.

Thirdly my OM3. 135mm lens. Another kodacolour 200 film. Love this camera but or because it's so easy to use.

000032crop.jpg

000052tinyf.jpg

000039downsized.jpg

EpZ3Jc.jpg

Provence, 1979, Pentax ES/Ilford HP5

Back