Show us yer film shots then!

This is with my Fuji GSW690 II and Provia 100f. click on image to enlarge top RH corner and see the difference.#2

Another lovely shot Richard, a very peaceful scene and yet again that Fuji lens is pin sharp.

Another 3 old shots from my new editing process.

In Bruges.....

Yash Mat on Portra 400
Canal-Reflections by Andy, on Flickr

Nikon F100 on Agfa Vista 200.. and obviously converted to b&w
Old-Brugge by Andy, on Flickr

And one of the very few slide shots that actually looked ok. I think it was Velvia 100 in a Ross Ensign 12-20.
Lonely-tree2 by Andy, on Flickr

Very good set of three,very much like the second photograph,gives a very oldie worldy feel with the B&W conversion. I think that Vista is one of the few colour films that achieve that.

This is with my Fuji GSW690 II and Provia 100f. click on image to enlarge top RH corner and see the difference.#3

I agree Richard, I have added a little sepia but the original conversion looked very nice with lots tones and detail.

Last edited:
A couple of shots from a brief stop at Arcot Lake in fog whilst on the way to work.
Fujifil GA645Zi and Ektar.

Arcot Lake in fog
by Kevin Allan, on Flickr

22416140537_f5a7f308f0_c.jpg

In the scary woods by
Kevin Allan, on Flickr

This is another with my Fuji GSW690 II and Provia 100f. click on image to enlarge top RH corner and see the difference.#4

This is another with my Fuji GSW690 II and Provia 100f. click on image to enlarge top RH corner and see the difference.#5

Got the first roll back from my Olympus Trip.

I think I'm going to have to do some zone focussing practice, or maybe use 400 film to get a greater dof.

London, Autumn by Jon, on Flickr
The problem is you haven't taken a picture of any of the four acceptable Trip subjects. You have to take a picture of one person, two people, a family group or a mountain. your photo contains none of these.

Last edited:
The problem is you haven't taken a picture of any of the four acceptable Trip subjects. You have to take a picture of one person, two people, a family group or a mountain. your photo contains none of these.
:):)

This is another with my Fuji GSW690 II and Provia 100f. click on image to enlarge top RH corner and see the difference.#6

Here's a couple from the Mid Somerset Show back in August. I was keeping these back for POTY as I really like them, but they don't really fit in with the remaining categories so I can show them at last :D

Both shot on an RB67 with 127mm, on Delta 100 developed in Rodinal 1+50

Mid Somerset Show
by Carl Hall, on Flickr

Mid Somerset Show
by Carl Hall, on Flickr

This is another with my Fuji GSW690 II and Provia 100f. click on image to enlarge top RH corner and see the difference.#7

A Polaroid from yesterdays shoot. Trying to create more what I want to create. Shot a few rolls of 120, finished some 35mm off that I already had loaded. Stuns me that Fuji discontinued this. It's beautiful.
Bought a couple of boxes from @ped last week and this was my first time using it. Fuji FP-3000b and Polaroid 320 Land Camera.

Probably someone is going to prove me wrong but IMO medium\large format shots always look better compared to 35mm for shots of woods...probably something to do with perspective or whatever.

Beautiful Portra work, stunning light, great atmosphere. Keep up the good work (y)

Beautiful Portra work, stunning light, great atmosphere. Keep up the good work (y)

Me?

If so, thank you. Appreciate that. This is something a little different for me but I think something I want to pursue. I know they won't be to everyone's tastes but that's not why we do this, is it?

Me?

If so, thank you. Appreciate that. This is something a little different for me but I think something I want to pursue. I know they won't be to everyone's tastes but that's not why we do this, is it?
Yes you, you with the ever increasing portfolio of stunning film images. Keep 'em coming.

Yes you, you with the ever increasing portfolio of stunning film images. Keep 'em coming.

Well thanks again. [emoji4]

There are a few from this shoot that I will share over time. I'm now on the lookout for my next model.

Well thanks again. [emoji4]

There are a few from this shoot that I will share over time. I'm now on the lookout for my next model.

I'm available if the price is right....:D

That is a super shot by the way, as Nick says, light, atmosphere and colour palette are superb.

Back