Show us yer film shots then!

This is Anvil Adums ! He must be taking a long exposure and be very worried about camera movement whilst doing so as he hasn't moved a muscle for at least one and a half years ! I did try telling him he should get rid of that old camera and get with the times and get himself a 110 point and shoot, there was no answer !

dave.JPG

Behind the times indeed! That looks more like a 108 camera...

Well I changed the latest challenge and replaced "child" by "person" if someone can changed the title...but ideas could be " a child/person wearing makeup that looks amusing, this was my young grandaughter and now she is approaching the age of 16, annoyingly won't let me take pictures of her in the last few years :headbang:
Canon 28mm
dFIMfM9.jpg

O.k Morris what looked like rain on the Black&white version looks totally different in colour ! Is it double exposed or window reflection ??????

Last edited:
I was LOANED a 'Black Version' AF NIKKOR 70-300mm f4-5.6 G by a Camera Club Mate to 'Compare' with the 'Silver Version' of my 'Gift' NIKON F75 outfit I went 13 floors up on the Crown Street Multistorey Car Park and took a series at mostly f6.7 but some at f5.6 on Old Outdated Fuji Superia 200 rated 80 ASA Cannot see any DIFFERENCE between the two Versions.
From Multistorey Car Park 01.jpg2022-10-14-0010.jpgFrom Multistorey Car Park 02.jpgFrom Multistorey Car Park 03.jpgFrom Multistorey Car Park 04.jpg

Yashica Mat 124G
Kodak Plus-X
Ilfotec DD-X 1+4 6mins @ 20°
Is that the building which is on the old site of the cooling towers at Meadow Hall Sheffield Nige ? It looks very much like it, If it is do you know what it is ?

Is that the building which is on the old site of the cooling towers at Meadow Hall Sheffield Nige ? It looks very much like it, If it is do you know what it is ?
That's the one. It's Blackburn Meadows power station.

I've been meaning to photograph it for ages - it looks really good when the light is right.

Last edited:
Took out my 1946 LEICA IIIc to test a Paxette lens on it - I also used the 1939 50mm f2 SUMMILUX but film got a bit 'jammed' at first so I got some double exposure BUT I know Talk Photography members 'Love Weird Double Exposures' so here is the Result !! AGFA APX 100 processed in FX-37 1+9 for a change.
FACE AMONG LIFES DEBRIS by peter elgar.jpg

Back