Show us your favourite Shot of 2009

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

Well the end of year is approaching fast and I think I've had a pretty good year myself. I have a few shots that I really like but one has stood out for me and it also reminds me of the great time I had on Skomer we some of the TP Gang.
Here is my Iconic Puffin as I named it back then. So show us your favourite shot of 2009.

Probably not my best but definitely my favourite.
3723422039_c281b09999_o.jpg

Ooh there's a toughy.
I have so many excellent shots, I can't decide which one to pick :naughty:

:D

But it probably has to be this one:

3572297157_d422bc034d_o.jpg

Seriously, I do have several that I'm very proud of, but this one just stands out a bit.

:)clap: Alby, the Puffin is amazing mate)

I must say im jealous of these shots!

I think this is my favourite of the year:

margampark4914.jpg

Last edited:
;)

jd.jpg

index.php

Also probably not my best but it's my better half and it's pretty much the only shot I have of her (camera shy). I also like the reflection in her glasses....

Last edited:
some crackers there. :) Well, it's my first year so I guess this is my favourite ever!

My fave from 2009 would be this. still have the frosty mornings to come though so my fave could change.

Click for large

Not done as much photography this year as I would have liked. Some of the older members here would expect me to post a flower photo but :p this is my favourite from 2009.

Waddington.

July509Waddington.jpg

Not sure really, as I have taken a few that I am really happy with. However this is one that I got printed as large as I could, so I guess that it must qualify as one of my favourites.

Week05.jpg

3837257302_bf39496dd8.jpg

hmmm tough to choose just one. I'm tempted to go with my 2010 Calendar entry, but I'm sure people are bored of seeing that one by now ;).

I think I'll go with this one, mainly because it was a shot that I'd set out to get and was actually pleased to find the result exceeded my expectation (and that doesn't happen often lol)

Flamingo from Whipsnade Zoo

Flamingo%20Abstract%20II%20lo%20res.jpg

Some corkers here chaps well done to you all ;)

Some fantastic photos here (puffin is superb).

My favourite has got to be this one (went through a lot of tries and dandelions to get the colour and fading just right):

Last edited:
For this year it's going to be this one:

It was my first time at the WHF, hopefully a return visit next year (y)

Darren

Wow, some really good shots there, everyone. I'm jealous and it will only make me strive the harder. Keep the bar high...

This is mine. It's taken through glass, not long after moonrise. I particularly like the way it seems to be sucking the cloud up into itself. These scientists don't know it all, you know... ;D

Cloudscape_2009-11-04_02_Tv_3_2s_-_8x5_h_500_close.jpg

There are some great shots here.(y) My favourite one of the year so far is this one. Apart from a little cropping it's straight out of the camera. I had a very good morning here and it's hard to choose my favourite.

2nt915k.jpg

There are some great shots here.(y) My favourite one of the year so far is this one. Apart from a little cropping it's straight out of the camera. I had a very good morning here and it's hard to choose my favourite.

2nt915k.jpg

I remember seeing this when it was posted in the landscape section and thought how good it was!!!

Darren

Probably has to be this one for 2009
I only do motorsports (thus far...;))

Flatters128.jpg

Really chuffed with this one, even better as it was taken from the back of a moving moped on a rural tour in Hoi-An in Vietnam.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x318/dan_yorkshire/Honeymoon/6eb7533a.jpg

Staff Edit : Image changed to clickable link. Pictures must not exceed current forum limits as per the rules.
Please feel free to replace this with a fresh/resized image and remove this text :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mainly been shooting motorsport and aviation this year, but this Leopard Cub from Marwell Zoological Park was abit different from car, bikes and fast jets

IMG_3850copy1.jpg

Peter

Nice one Pete, I have some similar shots of that very same Cub, it's a beautiful creature.

Nice one Pete, I have some similar shots of that very same Cub, it's a beautiful creature.

Thank you Alby, missed the baby Snow Leopard from a few years back though, would have like to get a shot of that.

Has to be this one for me. You had to be there though. She was very heavily pregnant & could not get at the squirrel feeder in peace so she got some sunflower hearts from this feeder. She was upside down & had to rest her poor head on the perch every few minutes. She knew I was watching her but seemed to accept that.

some great photos here again this year.

this is probably my favourite from this year, only taken last week.

4128663745_133cd01b00_o.jpg

Chris.

Back