Show us your Flickr

Mine's in my sig too.
Can't think of anything to write to make my sig appear :shrug:

Wait a mo, there it is (y)

Paul

Mines on my sig...

.... but when I grow up I want to take shots like BR-i (top of page 2 on this thread) :clap:

Your new here BR-i but glad you joined. Really enjoyed looking through those.

Now to peep at some others. Good thread (y)

Last edited:
Ok i dont do much on there at the moment but if i have a few others to look at i might...:D

md(y) my flickr added

mine should be in my signature provided i waffle on here long enough for it appear

hopefully

possibly

probably

definately

my flickr group is in my signature but i keep my personal website up to date more, doing this will hopefully show my sig, i must admit i did wonder why my sig showed in some posts and not others but then i thought it was because it would only show once on a page which i thought was quite clever, anyway with all this padding i got quite carried away and now im sure i have enough in there for it to show but now i just cant stop and its all very............

Mine's in my sig too (obviously).

I'll be looking through all of yours too soon. It's a great way to get you Flickr stats up a bit i'm sure !!!(y)

Ok i dont do much on there at the moment but if i have a few others to look at i might...:D

md(y) my flickr added

The link doesn't work, you've got a double "http:" in there. Time for some sig repairs.

Back