Show us your Flickr

ok, added y'all so far - love to see the differing styles and content everyone shoots in :)

oh go on then, my is my signature, the bit at the bottom of this post, at least it will be if I keep typing.

I have also just noticed that one of my pictures is on the Korean Flickr blog, don't know what they've said about it, but in two days it's had about 150 hits and is now my most popular picture!

that should have done it, see below(y)

Flickr

There ya go.. im gonna add you all!! you mine.. all mine!!! :D

A flood of emails!
I am getting emails from flickr faster than I can add you peeps :D

Hahaha they really will.

OK here's mine, added some of you lot already, LOL

flickr

This thread is depressing.

Having been through some of the streams linked here, I'm suddenly feeling all inadequate (photographically speaking!) :shake:

:D

This thread is depressing.

Having been through some of the streams linked here, I'm suddenly feeling all inadequate (photographically speaking!) :shake:

:D

join the club :)

i'll get round to looking at all the threads honest :)

so many adds haha, and some brilliant work even after looking at the first page of many people streams!

im now really angry that i cant get flickr at work :LOL:

Nice idea indeed.

I've Just been browsing through some of the sites of people who added me as a friend. We have some very talented people on here. :)

thanks to all you guys who added me... just logged in and had 7 contacts lol... wooyooo im popular...

ive added you all too....

Mine should also be in my sig. Will have to get some contacts added tonight. Some good stuff out there.

Mine's used as a dumping ground for everything I take (and a backup), and mostly, for the lads on the rugby team to hopefully get some action shots from.

Mines is in my sig below too... please all visit and leave some coments... got my travel photography on line so far next will be more travel to be honest... then it will be landscape...

My hold up is im slowly scanning in all my tranny stuff... then will tackle my digitl stuff...

Only gone digital in the last year.

M

wellll 9 hours after arriving at work im still not looking at going home....:shake:

really whant to go see some of these accounts :D

mine's is in my sig too, I've still not got this whole flickr thing so how do I join a group and what's the point?

Mines in my sig but I'm gonna have to type a load of drivel to get the sig to show I think which comes as no real problem to me normally :)

Hopefully I will have typed enough garbage within this small post in order for my Signiture to Show and also the Flickr Link with Photoblog link...

If not, It was probally not worth looking at anyway :(

Back