sorry. just realised ive posted these in the critique section,
just fun shots.

Last edited:
a couple of resent ones of diesel and jazz

diesel's staffy smile
4843267087_70315bbf8f.jpg

jazz basking
4843882688_99c4082b91.jpg

Hi all, here is a few of mine, sorry about the image quality only taken on either my camera phone or on my old camera.

Jesse & Tyson = Mother and Son

P5290001.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

Jesse
DSC00213.jpg

Tyson...sleeps anywhere!!
DSC03295.jpg

Jess, Tyson & Wemb the cat

DSC03205.jpg

They are a pair of little belters!

this is Amy, she is almost 3, these photos are a year old though, she lives with my ex girlfriend and i dont get to see her anymore which breaks my heart but once i get my own place again, i will have a Staffie in a heart beat.......

dogshowandfirstphotos094.jpg

IMG_4532.jpg

Our rescue staffie, 2 year old Charlie:

DSC_6064.jpg

DSC_2963.jpg

DSC_9041.jpg

I love him to pieces, and miss him so much when I go to uni :(

2106559496_8cf3494ee1_o.jpg

My Staffie, JoJo, who I lost earlier this year to a cist and tumor.

He was a great dog, extremely intelligent and loyal. Greatly missed.

Some gorgeous boys and girls in this thread, what great subjects for photos.

Here's a few of my boy Snoop who's just turned five. Such a fantastic personality.

snoop.jpg

snoop1.jpg

snoop2.jpg

.... particularly given all the negative press Staffies seem to get, its great to see such good examples of dogs and owners on this page!

To that end I need to share mine with you, he is a Bob a staffie cross that we got from the Dog Pound.... he is AMAZING, does tricks like dying when you pretend to shoot him, and anything else in order to secure a bite of a digestive biscuit!

Here he is! - some pics from his previous owner of when he was a baby:
img321.jpg

... and here are a sample from his new life after we rescued him from the pound :)
IMG_3761.jpg

IMG_5655.jpg

IMG_6071.jpg

IMG_6218.jpg

Some fantastic pictures on here, it is so nice to see staffies in a positive light :)

Another one of Ebony (aged 17) taken yesterday :

To that end I need to share mine with you, he is a Bob a staffie cross that we got from the Dog Pound.... he is AMAZING, does tricks like dying when you pretend to shoot him, and anything else in order to secure a bite of a digestive biscuit!

Awww he's lovely !
Do you know what he's crossed with?

Here's a few of our 3:

Seen some of your pics before Wayne, but they're still some of my favourite Staffie shots (y)

My 18 week old puppy Dexter.
MG_0003-1.JPG
[/IMG]
IMG_00094.JPG
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Some gorgeous boys and girls in this thread, what great subjects for photos.

Here's a few of my boy Snoop who's just turned five. Such a fantastic personality.

snoop.jpg

snoop1.jpg

snoop2.jpg

Happy smiley boy!

Nellie was a bit poorly the other day so we made her a scrambled egg which she loves and she would only eat it when hand fed. She's such a fuss pot. Vet said she was fine and she cheered up when I had a little game with her.

Does anyone else find their staffie LOVES:

Milk
Eggs
Mango
Ham
Cheese

Nellie goes mad for all the above!

Brilliant, one of the best family dogs you could ever own, despite what the non educated people say.

So very true. I find it frustrating that so many people make their minds up based on what they read in the papers. Oh well, their loss I suppose.

In answer to Ped. My boy also loves Milk, Eggs, Mango, Ham & Cheese but his favourite is drinking tea :wacky:

Dalco likes any human food!

The local council has expanded it's home recycling project to include waste food, this new food only bin has became Dalco's arch enemy lol

Back