SNOOOOOOOW! :D

We had some earlier :clap: but now it's all gone :shake: send us some down :)

Quick pic taken just outside my office 5 mins ago:

1AW_2722.jpg

were the staff out on smoke break thats a rough looking lot :LOL:

better than staff - they don't answer back - just give em a load of hay and they're happy :)

We rarely get snow here, and when we do it is a very light covering compared with years ago. We are surrounded by hills which seem to catch all the snow (and lightning when there's storms) before it reaches us.

blue sky here but fricking freezing - had fun on some ice in a few places on the drive to work

Anyone got any yet ,waiting patiently here in West Sussex but nothing so far, don't get much opportunity for decent snowfall photos down here so hoping for some soon. :D

Nowt in Crawley matey. I think we'll see it late tonight if not tomrrow at the earliest.

Then will be the embarrasing display of how the south east panic and go to the dogs over a bit of slush!! We have never been able to sope with snow, its stupid!!

Nowt here either... but as I'm not far from either of you... probably not much of a surprise ;) what fell yesterday wasn't enough and didn't settle.

I was out collecting for the Rotary club in east grinstead last night. It went from heavy snow that was laying, to rain that then melted all the snow.

I`m over in Chessington, and there`s a very hefty dark grey cloud heading this way.

I don`t think it`s going to be long. It`s gone dark..

*looks out the office window towards chessington direction......*

Blue sky and hills in the way, DOH!! :LOL:

3cm at my home in Germany according to GF...more expected tonight.

Just bright and chilly here...no rain for eight days and the ground is just drying out now, though overnight damp mans it's still a tad muddy in places...

It's just started settling here in Norwich. I have the battery on charge ready for tonight's forecasted major fall.

I've seen a pridiction for saturday and it looks like there will be a vast covering in the UK, but unsure if it will settle.

Forget the camera,i'll be getting the sledge out.

feb was the first time we could use ours. It's been in the garage since the eldest two were young.

Take one hill, build a ramp and go
108955268.jpg

108955298.jpg

4-5 feet in the air
108955312.jpg

Hoping to get some in South Wales this weekend, got Monday off aswell with not much planned so fingers crossed.

Was just sat eating my lunch at work in the city of london with lovely blue skies and sunshine, look down at my phone, look up and chucking it down with snow, then sleet now nothing! :(

Hammering down in Biggin Hill :D

Which bit? Cralwey has gone dark but still nothing lol

I'm up by the Beehive and it's a blizzard! :cool:

The drive home through Turners Hill should be fun later :(

I'm opposite PC world and it is also now a blizzard! lol!!

Where you headed? I go shipley bridge thru to EG which should be fine

it's not quite snowing, not quite raining... love that horrible slushy stuff.. not...

Aww stopped now.:crying:

It's been snowing for a couple of hours here (Western France)...quite unusual.

Bob

Back