Daily snorton's 365 project - Calling It A Day I'm Afraid :(

I wouldn't be that worried about the suds, I do like your pint glasses though!

Hehehe pilfered from last years Oldham Real Ale Event...hopefully there's gonna be another one this year as I need another one :D

Works for me, was it a Malbeck? :)

It was a Lindeman's Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, nice and smooth and LUSH.

I have noticed that you have a bit of a theme here ...there are wine glasses in every shot :)

Something you'd like to share with the rest of us?

I like that 3rd image ..its very heartwarming

Hehehe just a coincidence your honour, and in my defence I'm trying to get rid of xmas/new years booze before hitting the gym again.

Works for me, again, a little noisy, but good idea and glass looks nice and clean.

Yeah it is a bit noisy, and ISO was only 200. Looking at upgrading to a better camera later this year, and one that works better in the dark.

Nice start to your 365, the glass of red does look very inviting :)

It was very nice....and relaxing :D

Don't worry it's not the end of the working week for me too, thankfully I work mostly night times so don't need to be up as stupid O'clock.

I think that this works.

Matt

Thank you matey. I work shifts so some weeks up early, others up late.

Snorton they're looking good. Really like the glass of wine shot, keep em coming!

Thank you. I certainly will :D

Nice shot. I'm dreading back to the 06.30 wake ups, once my girlies are back at school :(

I've got them all next week, early shifts.

Great 4th image :)

Thank you.

Great 4th!(y)

Why thank you.

Interesting shots. I quite liked the start with the progression from the dirty dishes! Great idea.

Struggling for inspiration today, then went into the kitchen and it hit me.

The last of the Christmas/New Year party food, and always the snacks that get left behind........TWIGLETS!!!!

8348757753_7b4205b3c8_b.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm twiglets!.......>>>>> im sitting in the twiglet corner.... haters over that side <<<:D:D

Cg_Girl said:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm twiglets!.......>>>>> im sitting in the twiglet corner.... haters over that side <<<:D:D

If anyone comes round and demands twiglets and I haven't got any I always have a pot of marmite in, nip down the garden and pull a few twigs off the branches, then dip em in the marmite ;)

If anyone comes round and demands twiglets and I haven't got any I always have a pot of marmite in, nip down the garden and pull a few twigs off the branches, then dip em in the marmite ;)

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Interesting shots. I quite liked the start with the progression from the dirty dishes! Great idea.

Thank you :)

No sorry not for me, I'll eat a lot of rubbish foods but nope not that one ;) very nice photo though :clap:

Matt

Cheers. I can't stand them either :LOL:

Sorry pass me a :jaffa:

Ooooo go on I'll have one too ;)

twiglets Yuck ... image fab :)

Chances are they'll end up in the bin.

Excellent :D Can't actually remember the last time I had some :(

Your welcome to this lot hehehehe.

The Co-op had bigs tubs at half price recently - we had a Twiglets frenzy in our house! :LOL::LOL:

The shot works for me! :)

Wow, never had a twiglet! I'll have to try these, but I hope the experience goes down better than pork scratching... I'm definitely a pork scratching hater!

Nice shot though! Liking the DOF

Some great shots so far.

Agree with the progression of the dish shots :)

I was half expecting your 3rd shot to be the dishes back in the cupboard :p

I wish they would bring back the limited edition worcester sauce variety. They were really nice (even nicer than the original flavour)!

The Co-op had bigs tubs at half price recently - we had a Twiglets frenzy in our house! :LOL::LOL:

The shot works for me! :)

Lol....all those twiglets....ooooo not for me....thanks for the comments :D

Wow, never had a twiglet! I'll have to try these, but I hope the experience goes down better than pork scratching... I'm definitely a pork scratching hater!

Nice shot though! Liking the DOF

Now ya can't beat pork scratchings.

Some great shots so far.

Agree with the progression of the dish shots :)

I was half expecting your 3rd shot to be the dishes back in the cupboard :p

Hehehe I did think of doing that ;)

I wish they would bring back the limited edition worcester sauce variety. They were really nice (even nicer than the original flavour)!

Ooooooo now they sounds nice.

Simon I really like the light you have captured there. I personally might have been tempted to use a narrow aperture to get all those drops in focus... Either way, you can really see the texture of the leaf and I feel like I could touch it so nice job (y)

You are ahead of me ... I haven't got away from table top photography yet :)

Love the water droplets on the leaf and the veins stand out well

Simon I really like the light you have captured there. I personally might have been tempted to use a narrow aperture to get all those drops in focus... Either way, you can really see the texture of the leaf and I feel like I could touch it so nice job (y)

Thank you. I know what you mean about a narrow aperture, hehehe now if I had my wits about me I could say that I deliberately used a wide aperture so I could add another shot later with a narrow aperture, but alas....:shake:

You are ahead of me ... I haven't got away from table top photography yet :)

Love the water droplets on the leaf and the veins stand out well

Hehehe I just feel I needed to get some fresh air after New Year lol.

I rather like that (y) I think that it works well in my 730+ I have few photo's like this it's just something that I seem to like :D

Cheers fella (y)(y)

Lovely.... l love anything with water droplets!.... ace texture too (y)

Day 7 and a complete lack of inspiration today, mainly down to having an hours kip last night and struck down with stomach bug all night....not pleasant :(

So eventually, late this afternoon dragged out the studio lights in an attempt to do a selfie, set everything up and then realised I'd lost my remote shutter release. So a case of putting the camera in 10sec shutter release mode and getting in position quick...lol...not good after spending most of the night on the big white phone :puke:

8358053437_a95b84a74f_b.jpg

:clap::clap: excellent portrait, mono works well... love the dark BG too

Hope you are feeling a bit better now

Thanks hun, yeah feeling better thanks...and finally found my little remote release...under the bloomin' sofa :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

I bet its mocking you too..... my first portrait the battery had run out of mine and that 10sec timer just isnt long enough lol

Hope you feel better soon. It's a good selfy, lots of emotion and great contrast!

That works a shed load better than my self shot! Good work, love the B&W conversion. Really suits it

That's a very effective selfy, especially since your feeling less than perfect (y)

Cheers matey. At the time certainly didn't feel like taking shots, but determined to get something in the can for today.

Hope you feel better soon. It's a good selfy, lots of emotion and great contrast!

Thanks buddy (y)

That works a shed load better than my self shot! Good work, love the B&W conversion. Really suits it

Ooooo me thinks you may be a tad modest, but thank you :)

Works well and I like the mono. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks hun, yeah feeling better thanks. Funnily enough felt tons better when I eventually found my remote shutter release behind the sofa :)

Well done you for getting up from your sick bed to do this. There are some day's it's going to be tough, I like the mono conversion.

Back