No
From a couple of days out.

Cnicht_pano_4.jpg

IMG_6267.jpg

IMG_6329_2.jpg

IMG_8603.jpg

IMG_8708.jpg

nantle_pano_1.jpg

I really like number 4, cracking shot. I would clone the people out of it though, but thats just me.

4, 5 and 6 are my faves but they are all excellent! Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks very much everyone...comments very much appreciated :D

nice shots, i have friends that have a cottage in Nantlle and it acts as a great base. Its worth while wandering up into the disused slate mines for an after noon you can get some fantastic "abandoned" shots.

Thanks. Tell them they are very lucky to live there. I live 100miles away and my time in Snowdonia has to be planned down to the last minute. I do know what you mean about the mines though.

Awesome!

What times were these taken?

ermmm

1. Around 4pm in Dec just about sunset time.
2. Around 6pm in Sep again sunset.
3. Same as above.
4. Around 1pm Dec. Great light for this time of day. Dec sun lower in sky and partly blocked through some light cloud made for some nice light.
5. Around 4pm in Dec.
6. Around 5:30pm in Sep.

i have but 2 critique points here...
1: Id like to see more images they are all stunning
2: why didnt you take me on the shoot with you

A superb set of images 1 , 3 and six are just perfect, the lighting and processing on number 1 is just sublime.
grade A work and makes me wanna get out and grab some shots.
Happy new year.
Andy

Once again a big thanks for all comments :D

i have but 2 critique points here...
1: Id like to see more images they are all stunning
2: why didnt you take me on the shoot with you

A superb set of images 1 , 3 and six are just perfect, the lighting and processing on number 1 is just sublime.
grade A work and makes me wanna get out and grab some shots.
Happy new year.
Andy

Lol :D...Thanks you very kind and welcome to come along if you want ;)

Stunning images, what lens did you take them with?

They are using both my Canon 17-40 and Canon 24-105 on a Canon 5D.

Number 4 for me is standout, just love how its like 2 images in 1. Maybe just clones those people out and thats all.

Thanks very much :)

Interesting your the second one who has said about cloning out the person (the other thing is the summit stone). I thought it added to the picture and it was my intension to catch him looking out. Don't you think it would be a little less intersting without him?

Edit: Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!! :woot:

Last edited:
Beautiful set there, my favourites being 5 and 6. What filters did you use for all the pictures (if any)?

Once again you are all very kind...thank you :D

Beautiful set there, my favourites being 5 and 6. What filters did you use for all the pictures (if any)?

1. This was a multi row pano but I did use a 2 stop soft grad to control sky.
2. Polariser
3. Polariser and 2 stop soft
4. Polariser
5. 3 stop hard grad
6. Multi row pano again with 2 stop soft grad

Thanks very much guys :D

All stunning in a 'wish I'd taken that' kind of way. As usual.(y)

I love your work mate and these just like previous efforts do not disappoint. Your use of colour and light is fantastic, I am assuming your live in wales, either that or frequent the parts often, either way I can hand on heart say I find your images inspirational.

Back