So What Did YOU do at the TP Mega-Meet?

TBH, I was sitting there like a good boy (you know, just like pets do when it's noms time, behaving perfectly!) when someone thrust her mobile phone at me with a cleavage shot of herself displayed. I thanked her for showing me since I may be a gentleman! Or do you mean that such behaviour is to be expected of the young lady?

The latter :LOL:

That shot makes Ingrid look tiny
(pretty much true to life)

As you say I am only little .........................ask Yvonne;)
But................................................................are you well insured :p

As you say I am only little .........................ask Yvonne;)
But................................................................are you well insured :p

I've been married for over 20 years, not got anything left worth insuring :D

Thought I'd best add a couple of mine now I'e finally had a few minutes to sort them out......

Was worth going just to see these wee beasties...

DSC_5154 by Blondie606 Photography, on Flickr

Could have spent all day just with these.......

DSC_4795 by Blondie606 Photography, on Flickr

DSC_4699 by Blondie606 Photography, on Flickr

Not entirely sure I nailed the focus on this one...
DSC_5303 by Blondie606 Photography, on Flickr

My attempt at a sort of candid.....

DSC_4841 by Blondie606 Photography, on Flickr

Absoutely brilliant 2 days , can't wait to do it all again (y)

Just out of idol curiosity any idea when the next one is or have any dates been discussed - Xmas ?

Traditionally, the TP mega-meets/conventions are held once every two years.

Might be one next year, but either way it'll be a while yet.

It is under discussion in the staffroom and once a decision has been made, we will make some announcements. After the success of this one, we would like to make it annual if we can and we have the resources to do it, but no guarantees just yet.

However, in the meantime, we think the big success of this meet was giving people lots of things to point cameras at [the weather played its part too], so would like to maintain that as the core idea of the meet, so are open to suggestions on stuff we can add in. Obviously if you are going to suggest something, it would help if you knew a means of doing it [so for example, the reptiles, we knew we had a few forum members that kept and photographed them, so had options of people to ask] but we don't know every member so can't always track down what people would like but if you do, you know something might be available, let us know :D

Really don't no what is my best, would it be ok to put a few up in the critique section to see if people kinda lean to a particular image or is that a no no ??

So long as you enter your choice before the closing date then fine (y) this isn't like POTY the rules a pretty slack (y)

Ok just found the link. It doesn't work in the TP mobile app.

Glad your found it, there does appear to be an app based issue with links at the moment :(

As well as the Photo comp, if any more of you could send me a couple of photos of the models, just facebook size with a logo if you want is perfectly fine, they obviously want to show them off to friends. You can use the TP email address in the meeting place thread, the one used for tickets :D Thanks all!! :D

Did B get mine, Yv? I was too lazy to do anything to them in terms of PP so the CD has uncooked JPEGs. Probably need some work on the Jasmine ones but just cropping for Beth's.

Love the "On Yer Bike" one Chris (y)

I saw you trotting off with the picture frame and it is certainly a clever shot. :clap:

I've been a bit slow in catching up, apologies
Looking good Chris
And everyone else of course :)

Lynne ( @blondie606 ) I'm gonna get you for that :p
Nice image shame about the subject :D

Last edited:
Maybe, but it doesn't really come close though, does it. Still a few more to come I think. :naughty:
LOL do your worst :p

14082157619_67a4e33d46_z.jpg

I could spend a lot of time looking at that picture ...

... obviously admiring the photographic talent and its artistic qualities , and in no way perving on the model :LOL: *

(actually from a crit point of view its a shame about whatever that out of focus grey thing is growing out the right side (as we look at it) of her head)

*its just as well I didn't come to the meet in the end, I suspect hitting on Yvs daughter is probably a banning/arse kicking offence

Back