Some car stuff

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
No
Some images from the last couple of weeks. Thanks for looking!

1pb67d.jpg

5jy91h.jpg

28w1mk7.jpg

2hed2u1.jpg

2el5wtv.jpg

2vds2dy.jpg

2youwrd.jpg

I have some crit,imo,
No1, Nice car, good light but looks too much like HDR and its in the wrong type of enviroment.
No2, Its cockeyed, needs straightening.
No3, I have no crit for this, phraaaw its Great (y)
No4, Need to see more of the car, again on a slant.
No5, The sun is a little distracting and its all a little light.
No6, (y)
No7, No Crit.

I`m no expert but imo thats my thoughts.

Thanks for the honest feedback :) #1 is actually ambient light in the garage where the car currently lives. There's some colour-toning going on and some darkened shadows but other than that not a great deal of editing at all. I guess the dutch-angle thing is subjective!

no.6 is my favourite, i would remove or desat/change colour of the red fence as its a little distracting. Nice and varied set.

Your automobile images are almost as good as your aircraft shots ! - stunning set, great set of images, No 4 in particular !

I find the open shutter, with the other car and some daylight showing through, in No1 a little distracting. Other than that, they are excellent.

Very lovely set of images, some a bit too HDR for me, and with some fill flash and removed reflections they would be outstanding. Well done, thanks for sharing. Oh, #2 my favourite!

None of these are HDR as it happens, they're all single exposures. I'd love to use external lighting more, unfortunately I no longer have the kit as I have a new job and so I'm tied at the moment doing midweek 9-5 shoots; something I'm hoping to change (both the London and Humber locations were ones I'd scouted for night shoots). In fact, the McMerc SLR and woodland Defender shots are taken on a Nikon D5200 and kit lens!

All very good shots, and well processed (dramatic/striking with rich tones). My favourite would be number 4. My only criticism is the tree branch obscuring part of the roof of the defender in number 3. Could this be cloned out?

Back