Speed Graphic - Brilliant Service

Gremlin

Houdini
Name
Ingrid
Edit My Images
No
Been looking at a set of Kenko Extension Tubes and everywhere seemed either outt of stock or expensive, Park Cameras have the on order but could be up to 2 weeks !
So I did a google search and came up with http://www.speedgraphic.co.uk/page.asp?p=30001&1=Home%2BPage , price as Park so ordered them yesterday afternoon and they arrived this morning.
Never heard of Speed Graphic before, but now have a catalogue with some interesting accessories so will definately be using them again

Last edited:
Placed my first order with them on Monday, received on Tuesday. Unbelievable price, great service and I am working my way through the catalogue choosing my bext toys!

Have bought several items from them know and each transaction was 1st class service.

SpeedGraphic's catalogue is a dangerous thing to have, I keep flipping through it and finding things I didn't know I wanted needed :LOL:

Another vote for SG. Amazing that such a small independent can often eclipse the likes of WEX ect.

SpeedGraphic's catalogue is a dangerous thing to have, I keep flipping through it and finding things I didn't know I wanted needed :LOL:

Totally agree there, have been back and ordered more today, they are just so helpful you can't help but spend money :help:

:puke: Tell me about it - its costs me each time I look in it.

Back