Spitfire 3rd attempt

Wow Dangermouse-you really cracked it with this one:clap::clap::clap:-I want a spitfire model now:crying:-well done.

Wow Dangermouse-you really cracked it with this one:clap::clap::clap:-I want a spitfire model now:crying:-well done.

Thanks Feek and also everyone else(y)

There is a new one added in the first post

Last edited:
Nice work mate (y) The sky BG worked out ok too. All you need now is a ME 109 and you can dog fight 'em :D

Only just found this thread. you've done a great job there! Very good! ;):clap:

Kev.

Only just found this thread. you've done a great job there! Very good! ;):clap:

Kev.

To get a quote of a real warplane tog and probably one of the best in the UK is an honour for me

Thanks Kev its very much appreciated(y)

DM - both cracking shots but I still prefer the first .... i just think the shadows on the underneath of the spit are more believable.

I didn't recieve your email?

To get a quote of a real warplane tog and probably one of the best in the UK is an honour for me

Thanks Kev its very much appreciated(y)

I wish! ;)
Hope you are yours are doing well mate. I keep meaning to come down to your airfield and have some fun with you.

Kev.

I wish! ;)
Hope you are yours are doing well mate. I keep meaning to come down to your airfield and have some fun with you.

Kev.

Come down anytime Kev

Its always got summat going on and we will make you welcome

Theres me n Missus, JPS, and Alex(wegotitugetit) and his missus Sarah (y)

Ohh forgot to mention ..........can I drool at the D3....DO YOU MIND ME TOUCHING IT and getting .....oh ...oh ....lol

No probs .... just some background to the pics.

All taken on the same day #1 was from a hill in Kent and was a personal flyby for my father-in-law's 60th. #2 & #3 were afterwards where we met the pilot and my father-in-law was given permission to sit in the cockpit.....awesome day and the sun was out.

Hammerhead,
Was she flying over Whitstable and the Isle of Sheppey last Sunday? I could hear a Merlin in the distance and after some scouring, I saw a Spit doing some low passes and roll's over Sheppey -What a treat:love:

Cheers,

Neil

Found the airfield. You're only half an hour ish away from me. Might pop over in the morning about 9ish. If you see a Grey Range Rover and a nutter stood on the tailgate shooting....

Kev.

Found the airfield. You're only half an hour ish away from me. Might pop over in the morning about 9ish. If you see a Grey Range Rover and a nutter stood on the tailgate shooting....

Kev.

It dont start till about 12 so early mornins no good Kev :|

Do you shoot from outside the airfield or on it? If outside, which road?

Kev.

We are inside mate (y)we can get clearance for a runway shoot but Alex is first for that but really we dont need it as it moves us away from the planes coming and going(y)

Great, thanks guys. If all goes to plan i'll pop down for 9ish. Will anyone question my being there? Do I just drive in and park?

Kev.

Brilliant Spitfire pics. My Dad was a mechanic on Spitfires during WWII.

As I said earlier .....Thank you all I would love to name you all but cant be bothered lol too many of you including the PMs about this photo....so
THANKS GUYS​

:clap::clap:Thank you all:clap:

Last edited:
This is really corkin Pete, you clever sausage!

Now its had some HDR. comments welcome good and bad(y)

HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Almost looks like a painting now mate. I like it.

Where's that 109 though :D

Back