Spotted a togger : Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to say Canon Ae-1..

I think we need to find her so that she could come on here and tell us :D

Pentax!!! looks like the standard ones that we were lent out at college and she looks like another a level one!!!

There are a lot of very similar looking cameras. I have compared it with my Practika MTL5B and it is possible.

E98V9944.jpg

No idea who she is, but after being dragged round the shops I can tell you she bought the dress at Topshop.

drfhqf.jpg

Link corrected.

I think we need to help her technique her. Surely the cross leg stance is not the most stable, and a shoulders width apart would give her more stability and better photos?

I would be more than happy to spend a day demonstrating techniques to aid this students studies.

Last edited:
and the quoting the image goes on

and why not? :LOL: I clean out my flickr after a few weeks but did not realise it would disappear from here :bonk: so here she is again. At least I got to see where she keeps her lens cap ;)

4981962096_edf1c19957.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
There were some dogs playing around in the lake outside of the shot, he wasn't shooting the bin!

I think I saw purpleclouds in the media scrum at the end of the Nottinghamshire - Lancashire match earlier.

I think I saw purpleclouds in the media scrum at the end of the Nottinghamshire - Lancashire match earlier.

Looks like he was dodging the champers before running off to the football, busy boy.
Wheres the pic?

Shaun

Looks like he was dodging the champers before running off to the football, busy boy.
Wheres the pic?

Shaun

Unfortunately, I couldn't get the screencap from Sky in time.

Just a few from me from the last few weeks
World Championship gravy wrestling, not sure but he was firing the flash, I know some light will go forward but can't me much use in the middle of a bowling green
img10231.jpg

I though this one was funny DSLR in one hand and using a P&S/phone to take something
img10661.jpg

Lemans series last week at silverstone, 2 guys in front with track access again shooting with flash confused the hell out of me.
img23371.jpg

This guy was on the beach with 2 mates at the Southport airshow, he had 1 carrying his bag lucky git and I'm pretty sure they took one of me
img25931.jpg

Last edited:
Picture number one (assuming the flash was on) = all the gear, no idea. :LOL:

Picture number two = the canon shooter has realised he gets better results from his mobile.

Picture number four = so embarrassed to be shooting canon he has taken to hiding under his hoodie.

:LOL:

Last edited:
Picture number one (assuming the flash was on) = all the gear, no idea. :LOL:

Picture number two = the canon shooter has realised he gets better results from his mobile.

Picture number four = so embarrassed to be shooting canon he has taken to hiding under his hoodie.

:LOL:

Ha ha ha, good but flawed! one and two the wrong way around :naughty: and I'm sure that's another canon compact he's using... IXUS860? :LOL:

No3, :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back