Spotted a togger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one out of many at Chatsworth on Saturday, but having looked through a set of photo's on here this morning-think I might know who it is!
IMG_8927.jpg

LOL you got me :LOL:

2 more genuine spottings; !!!

this thread will survive yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One from Trafalgar Square on Saturday. Maybe someone from our group that I didn't get to meet? Having said that, there were more photographers that protestors so I mnay be clutching at straws. :D

3558303983_6647b1cd97_o.jpg

Crosby beach Wirral today. Edit 'It's not in the Wirral it's the other side of the water' Doh
bonk.gif

3570779957_982985320b_o.jpg

3570779959_77d1b22c0c_o.jpg

Last edited:
Spotted at Squires, Sherburn-in-elmut Last Sunday

100_0113.jpg

Does anybody else keep thinking this thread is called "spotted a todger"?

Or is it just my warped mind? :D

I spotted this one in Buxton at a wedding in the pavilion gardens at weekend, I couldn't miss the opportunity to take a few of my first wedding photos too :LOL:. There were two of them but they seemed to know the bride, so must have been doing it as a favour :LOL:

DSCF4837.jpg

Whats the thing on her head,is it dead?:)

Was this you?

Fashion show at The Centre, Livingston

toga1.jpg

toga2.jpg

toga3.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the images, they were taken on my mobile phone

Last edited:
One from today.

Cambridge:-

3578818299_628821f12d.jpg

Thought I was looking in a mirror to start with. Then I realised I'm not female. And I don't wear sandals.

20 minutes later (same lass):-

3578820237_cd329020cb.jpg

Seems Canon and Nikon users get on quite well after all :)

He clearly wears the trousers in that relationship though...look at the size of the lens compared to hers ;):p

I must admit to feeling very inferior when I saw the size of his. I only had a 50mm attached at the time :bang:

(Having said that - her lens was actually the Nikon 14-24mm - a very nice piece of kit to be fair. But not white).

Last edited:
Needed to use my macro focus stacking technique to get enough DOF for these two chaps

Toggers2.jpg

Spotted today at Marwell Zoo..

tog11.jpg

Needed to use my macro focus stacking technique to get enough DOF for these two chaps

Toggers2.jpg

If someone ever asks, what is the difference between a pro and amateur photographer, it's how you hold the camera.

Guy on the right ... not a pro.

Guy on the left looks like he is ready to give the guy on the right a six week scan!

As if I didn't know! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back