Critique Subaru Impreza Litchfield Type 20 - Lightpainting

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
I think No 6 is the weakest shot of a great set, in this one the car seems to be overwhelmed by the hoppers and the digger.
I do like No2, a simple idea but very well done

Fantastic shots, Scott. 1 & 5 stand out for me. The lighting shows off the lines beautifully

Thanks D4NVT, there's certainly more lines to an Impreza than you'd think.

Edit: meant to ask where those images on your flickr were taken? looks amazing!

1,2, and 4 are my favourites. Love how you have managed to lightpaint them so evenly. Would love to know your process.

Thanks moranphotography, if I'm honest I'm not quite sure how I got rid of the streaks in some, its hit and hope at the minute. Hopefully get the technique down next time.

I think No 6 is the weakest shot of a great set, in this one the car seems to be overwhelmed by the hoppers and the digger.
I do like No2, a simple idea but very well done

Cheer hufffy, #6 was an idea I wanted to try when I saw the location, wanted to take more shots but I kicked the tripod on the last shot!!! I try #2 every shoot, I think this one has turned out best yet.

Loving number 3.

Thanks Hazza, spent a good 20 minutes trying to light the digger!!!! glad it was worth it.

Thanks everyone for the comments, always good to get some different perspectives.

Scott

Really nice set of shots matey - I think the only one im not to keen on is the last one.. doesn't really give the feel that the Scooby is the main part of the image.. apart from that though they're a great set (y)

I'm more drawn to the junk and gates in Number1 and that awesome VOLVO digger.
Do you have photos with just those things and no car?

Nice set of shots there, number 2 is prob be my pick of the bunch.

Thanks David, that was the owners favorite as well.

I'm more drawn to the junk and gates in Number1 and that awesome VOLVO digger.
Do you have photos with just those things and no car?

Sadly only car pictures, shame it wasn't a Volvo I was shooting, if one comes up I'll be sure to go back and get some of just the digger.

Very nicely done. I really like these. Great work mate.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Thanks John, certainly happiest with this set. New light has certainly made a difference.

Definitely! That shape is one of my fave. The most recent pics on my Flickr are from a trip to Bali, Indonesia late last year. I created a feedback thread with my faves

D4NVT mine also, looked into getting one before the ST. Looks like a really beautiful place to visit.

Back