TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League(s) 21/22

Banished to Riyadh(46) and New Oak Utd(45) stay in 1st and 2nd, with an increase in difference by 1 point to 36.

horspath hounds(35) fall from 3rd > 5th, replaced by Penfold's Dangermice(49) who move up a place, only 2 points behind New Oak Utd. I move up to 4th with 45 points, 9 points behind, but only 1 point ahead of horspath hounds. I think I have -4 to come of next week though. Medway Utd had a good week with 56, stay in 6th, but are now only 15 points behind horspath hounds.

The average points score for the week was 47.

Highest scorer of the week was Amber Army with 75 points. :clap:

Games start again on Saturday, so the deadline for making changes is Sat 19th Feb @11:00.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW25
1645036983677.png

I have 8pts to be deducted for transfers so will be dropping to 3rd. I wish they'd update both the league and H2H the same way, transfer fees should be taken off right away, like they are in the H2H. Bunch of double games this round, not making it easier when some of your double game players are playing cack

Penfold's Dangermice's lead at the top ahead of Banished to Riyadh is down to 4 points, after losing their Head 2 Head with tarric tots 61-49. Banished to Riyadh won their H2H against ABCDE FC 46-26. tarric tots remain in 3rd, 8 points behind Banished to Riyadh. I stay 4th, 1 point behind after winning my H2H against horspath hounds, 41-35. And on the same number of points in 5th place, after beating WHITS VILLANS 67-45, are Mrs Smith's Boys. Indeed, nobody changed position this week. ;)

TP H2H League Table GW25
1645038800275.png

TP H2H League Results GW25
1645038824434.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW26
1645038849687.png

I have 8pts to be deducted for transfers so will be dropping to 3rd. I wish they'd update both the league and H2H the same way, transfer fees should be taken off right away, like they are in the H2H. a Bunch of double games this round, not making it easier when some of your double game players ar

i agree with you re transfer points being deducted from both h2h and league right away. Take your situation at end of game 25 you had a total off 1375, and as you say expecting an 8pt deduction, at the next deadline (think that is what the rules say). Game 26 deadline now passed and your total still shows 1375. No sour grapes here, i just dont get it!!!!

Last edited:
i agree with you re transfer points being deducted from both h2h and league right away. Take your situation at end of game 25 you had a total off 1375, and as you say expecting an 8pt deduction, at the next deadline (think that is what the rules say). Game 26 deadline now passed and your total still shows 1375. No sour grapes here, i just dont get it!!!!
Turns out I was wrong - The points were taken, my overall matched the H2H before this round began, it'll just still show my total points if you look back for last gw [still shows 45 where I actually only earned 37] - so I'm not due to drop, I was checking it wrong. Otherwise everyone with a transfer from last week would be due to lose points still. Once your league and H2H overall matches you know it's been corrected

Another round with a few non appearances for me this one, just switched captain to Arnold and jinxed him, one of my strikers also MIA

Last edited:
Regarding my last post. I now see that they do the deductions "during" and not at the start of the next game week. Well i am 81!!!

Regarding my last post. I now see that they do the deductions "during" and not at the start of the next game week. Well i am 81!!!

I have no such excuse at 46! I'm just not very clever with numbers :ROFLMAO:

I expect to sink a number of places this round as I did 4 transfers at a cost of 12pts, and so far the players that have shown up for me haven't done very much

Last edited:
Just sold Kane btw :banghead:

Had him as captain for 2 rounds and his last 3 have been a wonderful 2, 2, 2 :rolleyes:

Worst round in a while for me so far

Last edited:
Looks like the smart move was Salah as Triple Captain! :thinking: Hindsight is 20/20. ;) :LOL: I'm happy with the 56 for him as my Captain.

I went with the Bench Boost, and only one player got 0 points, Jota. I'll take my Cit€h defenders getting 1 point each if they lose. ;)

96 points, atm, is not too bad, but doesn't compare to Banished to Riyadh's 164 (atm), and 84 just for Salah as Triple Captain. :oops: :$ :clap: And extends their lead at the top.

There should be some minor changes after the count up overnight.

Looks like the smart move was Salah as Triple Captain! :thinking: Hindsight is 20/20. ;) :LOL: I'm happy with the 56 for him as my Captain.

I went with the Bench Boost, and only one player got 0 points, Jota. I'll take my Cit€h defenders getting 1 point each if they lose. ;)

96 points, atm, is not too bad, but doesn't compare to Banished to Riyadh's 164 (atm), and 84 just for Salah as Triple Captain. :oops: :$ :clap: And extends their lead at the top.

There should be some minor changes after the count up overnight.

It did turn out to be the right time to use the triple captain chip and after a poor run I had a good week. Unfortunately Salah won’t be getting any points this week!

Only three teams got be 'low' the 84 point average, with many in the low hundreds, and the highest scorer of the week, Banished to Riyadh getting almost twice that with 164 points. :oops: :$ :clap:

Banish to Riyadh's lead at the top has extended to 71 points ahead of not, New Oak Utd(66), who drop to 5th, but Penfold's Dangermice(131), eho move up a place to 2nd. horspath hounds(118) move from 5th>3rd. I remain in 4th after getting 96 points.

There's a game tonoght, so the deadline for making changes is Fri 25th Feb @18:30.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW26
1645805812590.png

The top two, Penfold's Dangermice and Banished to Riyadh, remain the same distance apart, 4 points, in 1st and 2nd place, after winning their respective Head 2 Head matches. Penfold's Dangermice beat WHITS VILLANS in a close 131-129. Banished to Riyadh would have beaten anyone, being highest scorer of the week, :oops: :$ :clap: and so beat tarric tots by a not as close 164-102.

That loss by tarric tots enabled me to move a above, and 2 points ahead, into 3rd, after winning my H2H with New Oak Utd 96-54, and 9 points behind Banished to Riyadh. I was lucky, as nine of the other teams would have beaten me in a H2H.

Mrs Smith's Boys are joined on 42 points, after losing their H2H with Amber Army 115-88, and drop a place to 6th, as Woody's Wonders move in to 5th after beating ABCDE FC 113-99.

TP H2H League Table GW26
1645809311048.png

TP H2H League Results GW26

1645809337397.pngTP

H2H League Fixtures GW27
1645809380251.png

shiiiiiiieeeeiiiite! I completely forgot to do transfers. I had organised my team to players who are in action but never used a transfer to get in someone to fill in the gaps/ Maybe it'll turn out better :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
It could have been worse. You could have lost points making transfers and still got a low score. At least you have two free transfers this week and you like to swap your team around a lot

Banished to Riyadh(51) look back to form, but their gap at the top has shrunk slightly, not from Penfold's Dangermice(48), who drop a place to 3rd, but horspath hounds, who with 79 points, are highest scorer of the week. :clap:

I stay in 4th with 54 points this week, and Medway United(57) swap places with New Oak Utd(37), to move in to 5th.

The average points score for the week was 40.

No Friday game, so the deadline for making changes is Sat 5th Mar @11:00.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW26
1646262035672.png

Penfold's Dangermice extended their lead at the top of the Head 2 Head league to 7 points, as they won their match with Hazy Dave 48-18, and 2nd placed Banished to Riyadh lost their H2H with me :D in a close(ish) 54-51. My win keeps me in 3rd, and now 6 points behind. :)

tarric tots lost their H2H with WHITS VILLANS 35-42, and drop to 5th. Woody's Wonder move up into 4th after beating New Oak Utd 63-37, and are 3 points behind me.

TP H2H League Table GW27
1646263999893.png

TP H2H League Results GW27

1646264039437.png
TP H2H League Fixtures GW28
1646264063397.png

When I saw that you had used your free hit I thought you would beat me by a big margin so it was closer than I thought. Catching me up in the H2H now.

When I saw that you had used your free hit I thought you would beat me by a big margin so it was closer than I thought. Catching me up in the H2H now.
Used the Free Hit because of the Cup Final. 2x Chel$ki and 2x Liverpool players would have been missing. And a couple of teams had double games too. I took a punt on Weghorst, because of the 2 games as Captain, rather than Kane, and that didn't work out. :rolleyes: :LOL:

I've only got the Triple Captain left now, and that will be hit and miss when to use it on Salah. ;)

It could have been worse. You could have lost points making transfers and still got a low score. At least you have two free transfers this week and you like to swap your team around a lot
Sadly not this time out, the transfers I planned [had the team arranged and prepped for them] actually did well , but onwards and upwards. You are right about that extra transfer though, can do 3 this week at a lowly [for me :D ] cost of 4, nice.

Last edited:
Used the Free Hit because of the Cup Final. 2x Chel$ki and 2x Liverpool players would have been missing. And a couple of teams had double games too. I took a punt on Weghorst, because of the 2 games as Captain, rather than Kane, and that didn't work out. :rolleyes: :LOL:

I've only got the Triple Captain left now, and that will be hit and miss when to use it on Salah. ;)
I was in pretty much the same boat and did the same (although I don't have any Chelsea players). I'm also wondering when to use my Triple Captain on Salah.

Not a bad round for me that, didn't gain much ground but slowly closing the gap - transfer done (y) :p

whoops how did that strike through, what did I press???

Last edited:
Banished to Riyadh confirm their return to form by scoring the highest point score of the week with 82. :clap:And so they increase their lead from the top from not horspath hounds(39), who drop a place to 3rd, but from Penfold's Dangermice(71), up a position to 2nd. I surprisingly stay in 4th place, despite a very poor week with 41 points. Woody's Wonders(77) move from 7th>5th.

The average point score of the week was a quite high 68.

No Friday game again, so the deadline for making changes is Sat 12th Mar @11:00.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW28
1647035948420.png

In the Head 2 Head League, the top two both won their H2H's, and so the 7 point difference remains the same. The leader, Penfold's Dangermice, won their H2H against ABCDE FC in a pretty close 67-64. Banished to Riyadh beat Hazy Dave in a slightly less close 78-28. ;)

I stay in 3rd place, despite my loss to Woody's Wonders in an also not so close 77-41, :( :rolleyes: but I am joined on 48 points by Woody's Wonders, 9 points behind Banished to Riyadh.

Mrs Smith's Boys move up to 5th after beating tarric tots 76-47, who they swap places with. I go H2H with Mrs Smith's Boys next week, and should they win, with will be on the same 48 points.

There was quite a big gap between most H2H scores.

TP H2H League Table GW28
1647039230143.png

TP H2H League Results GW28
1647039247635.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW29
1647039263238.png

I had a terrible week with 41 points. :oops: :$ Lucky to stay in the in my positions in both leagues, but another poor week compared to those around me may see me drop a few positions.

The Cit€h defenders letting in goals gave minimal 2 points each. Rudiger aside with 12 points, and Sa with 9, no one else got above 4, so an unsurprising total of 41. The one plus point was choosing Sa ahead on Guaita, but then he got 8, but that one extra point matters. ;) :LOL:

Last edited:
whoops how did that strike through, what did I press???
ctrl + S (That'll switch it off again as well! "I" will make it italic and "B" will make it bold (again, pressing ctrl at the same time - on Windows machines, anyway!)

I had a terrible week with 41 points. :oops: :$ Lucky to stay in the in my positions in both leagues, but another poor week compared to those around me may see me drop a few positions.

The Cit€h defenders letting in goals gave minimal 2 points each. Rudiger aside with 12 points, and Sa with 9, no one else got above 4, so an unsurprising total of 41. The one plus point was choosing Sa ahead on Guaita, but then he got 8, but that one extra point matters. ;) :LOL:
ctrl + S (That'll switch it off again as well! "I" will make it italic and "B" will make it bold (again, pressing ctrl at the same time - on Windows machines, anyway!)

Yeah I had a 12pt defender on bench, would've been nice if Laporte didn't play [always a doubt over City players in gen] I would've been highest score that round

Cheers @Nod it was when I was typing 'transfers' I must've hit ctrl by mistake

good to know cheers

Last edited:
If ctrl+S doesn't work, try the 3 dots beside the palette in the tool bar above the reply box - in there is an S which will be coloured blue (well, it is on my laptop!) when "active", click on it and it should turn off the .

If ctrl+S doesn't work, try the 3 dots beside the palette in the tool bar above the reply box - in there is an S which will be coloured blue (well, it is on my laptop!) when "active", click on it and it should turn off the .

Yup that did the trick, cheers. It only affected that post but was bugging me :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Nod
Damn, going to lose my H2H Vs the #1 in the H2H table from the bench :/ Not often you have a player with 14pts on the bench to replace a zero/non player, but he does. Oh well, not a bad week besides.

Last edited:
Just about to do a write up of the last game week, and noticed that the next gameweek starts today, so a quick reminder to anyone who may have not known like me.

The deadline for making changes is Fir 18th Mar @18:30.

This is a very limited week with just four games because of the FA Cup. At the moment I have potentially 3 players able to get points, should they play. :oops: :$ If anyone has held back a Wildcard of Free Hit could make up a load of points. ;) Not me sadly. :( :banghead: :LOL:

Last edited:
Just about to do a write up of the last game week, and noticed that the next gameweek starts today, so a quick reminder to anyone who may have not known like me.

The deadline for making changes is Fir 18th Mar @18:30.

This is a very limited week with just four games because of the FA Cup. At the moment I have potentially 3 players able to get points, should they play. :oops: :$ If anyone has held back a Wildcard of Free Hit could make up a load of points. ;) Not me sadly. :( :banghead: :LOL:

I was lucky enough, was making a couple changes either way but I've managed to have almost a full team with one extra, cost 8pts rather than 4 but surely than can easily be made up for .... now watch me get 2 yellows a red and 5 goals in past my defenders :ROFLMAO:

Banished to Riyadh extend their lead at the top by again having the highest score of the week by going into three figures with 102 points. :clap: They also now have a 103 point lead. :oops: :$ :clap:

Positions 2-4 remain the same, so 2nd Penfold's Dangermice(84), 3rd horspath hound(79) and me in 4th with 72 points.

Things are so close around this area that Medway United(87) move a place to 5th, and are now on equal points with me. New Oak Utd(84) also move up a position to 6th, just 7 points behind the both of us. Last week's 5th place, Woody's Wonders fall to 7th, despite getting 81 points, and are just one point behind New Oak Utd.

The average points score for the week was 72, which I thankfully equalled at least. :)

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW29
1647627787619.png

Last edited:
Penfold's Dangermice won their Head2Head with New Oak Utd in a close(ish) 84-80, and maintain their 7 point lead at the top, because Banished to Riyadh also won their H2H with horspath hounds 102-79.

I drop from 3rd >4th after losing my H2H with Mrs Smith's Boys 72-81. Mrs Smith's Boys are now on equal points with me, but I stay ahead slightly on total accumulated games points. For now at least. ;)

Woody's Wonders go 3 points ahead of me into 3rd place.

The only other positional change was at the bottom as ABCDE FC and Hazy Dave swap places.

I take on the leader Penfold's Dangermice this week with only three players able to get points, so I assume an easy win for them . :rolleyes: :( :LOL:

TP H2H League Table GW29
1647629892907.png

TP H2H League Results GW29
1647629906092.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW30
1647629921787.png

Back