Teamwork or Robert White

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
I am wanting purchase lee filter set and not had any email reply from either shop. So don't know who buy from any idea?

I am wanting purchase lee filter set and not had any email reply from either shop. So don't know who buy from any idea?

I get all my Lee stuff from Speedgraphic. They are excellent. There is a recent thread about them that is very positive. here it is:

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=124733

I do believe that the two companies that you mentioned are also very good but Speedgraphic have been excellent for me.

Hope this helps.

Chris :)

I've bought all my Lee gear through Robert White over the last 6 months, I've found them fantastic to deal with, no regrets and would certainly use them again!

How quick are Robert White? Shame they dont show stock levels on there site

TeamWork Seem to be the cheapist really want to know if they are ok to buy from

I had a very different experience with Teamwork, called them and was told no one can tak my order was told someone will phone you back tomorrow and never had a call. I will never use them

I ordered from Robert White in the end as Teamwork dont seem to want to help or reply to emails etc.

Robert White was Great no trouble.

I had a very different experience with Teamwork, called them and was told no one can tak my order was told someone will phone you back tomorrow and never had a call. I will never use them

Strange that, I ordered a Tenba backpack, however the actual item in the warehouse was named differently to the website, so somebody rang me to check if it was the one I wanted, he even opened it and measured it for me to double check, and because of the inconvenience dropped the postage charge.

I should add that I have also dealt with Robert White on the telephone (they are pretty competitive on Gitzo) several times, and always found them more than helpful.

Used Teamwork for my Lee's, excelent service, next day delivery week before Xmas, even though I rang back just before 5 to add somthing to the order, got it all the following day (y)

Back