Daily Tezz 365 Challenge I must be mad!!

Yeah i know Day 10 was a complete nightmare for me ...used a new P and S that i got as a gift ...not really used it before ...still havent got to grips with the diffferent settings and it was a total rush job ... will endeavour to improve ...after all isnt that the 365 is all about :)

Will make some time to catch up with all your threads today and tomorrow ..got a bit of breathing space now its the weekend :)

Well, I'll just skip over Day 10 ;) At least you got something though.

I'm begining to wish my girls were younger and I had cause to invest in some Lego figures :LOL:

A very close up macro. I think I'd have been inclined to pull back just a touch.

Nice even lighting and good use of DOF.

I like it and the detail shown - those pencils may be cheap but it gives a great rough and ready look to the ends which works really well. :)

Terri great photography , love the close and colours on the pencils and by girl you had a great night out too by the looks of things great Concept on today's shot

Awesome

Fab shoes :D But take the label off the bottom before you go out in them :LOL:

Those shoes are amazing...how on earth do you walk in those? My morning after shot if I went out in them would be of me in traction! :D Great composition and idea!

great shot and have to agree about the shoes - wouldnt how to get into them never mind walk in them :LOL:

I think i am with everyone else.... They are stunning.... but again couldn't walk in them lol...

Fab shot Tezz:D:D

Terri great photography , love the close and colours on the pencils and by girl you had a great night out too by the looks of things great Concept on today's shot

Awesome

LOL, excellent shoes, even though I'd never be able to stand or walk in them :)

Ooh la la!! :LOL: Those shoes are fabulous!

Fab shoes :D But take the label off the bottom before you go out in them :LOL:

Those shoes are amazing...how on earth do you walk in those? My morning after shot if I went out in them would be of me in traction! :D Great composition and idea!

great shot and have to agree about the shoes - wouldnt how to get into them never mind walk in them :LOL:

My girlfriend would love them shoes!

I think i am with everyone else.... They are stunning.... but again couldn't walk in them lol...

Fab shot Tezz:D:D

Thank you all very much :love::D

I'm with everyone else. No chance I could wear those knickers. Last time I wore a pair like them they chaffed the... oh bugger... think I said too much...

Am... Lovely shoes

:D

Love the pencil shot by the way. The furry look is quite cool!

Day 14 and I am finally off the table ....... :)

Took my camera and macro lens out with me today ... and I managed to get some snow shots, but picked this as my POTD simply cos its my favourite.

Snowy Fence by Tezz 5D2, on Flickr

I am sure there will be lots of snow shots today, so def running with the mill :LOL:

I like it :) clean and crisp :) Pity we didnt get any snow - was all gone (all half a centimetre of it) by this morning :(

I think that the leaving one shoe abanonded on it's side is what makes this one for me (y)

Thanks Matt, much appreciated :)

I'm with everyone else. No chance I could wear those knickers. Last time I wore a pair like them they chaffed the... oh bugger... think I said too much...

Am... Lovely shoes

:D

Love the pencil shot by the way. The furry look is quite cool!

This made me laugh, thank you

I like it :) clean and crisp :) Pity we didnt get any snow - was all gone (all half a centimetre of it) by this morning :(

Had nothing this AM, came down thick and fast between 10 and 4

Very sharp. No snow here, just blowing a hooligan.

shame :(

Yep, I like that white snow Tezz.... ;)

As oppose to yellow snow .... :LOL: :LOL:

nice day 14, but what is it about women and shoes???? :)

I have no idea ... i just like shoes :)

I like how you are bringing some sexy to he crazy corner! What would the neighbours say? I can almost see them snooping over that fence...

Tezz... I know I'm going to burn on one level or another in Hell for this.... But your heart wasn't really in the morning after shot...I wasn't getting a sense of story..of the ..well..passion :naughty: that went on .. It looks like ..well..too arranged..very conveniently arranged..

As for the snow covered fence... Well..you excel at macro so this is gorgeous!! I got a chill just looking at it..

Tezz... I know I'm going to burn on one level or another in Hell for this.... But your heart wasn't really in the morning after shot...I wasn't getting a sense of story..of the ..well..passion :naughty: that went on .. It looks like ..well..too arranged..very conveniently arranged..

As for the snow covered fence... Well..you excel at macro so this is gorgeous!! I got a chill just looking at it..

Thank you for the comment re the macro :)

Conveinently arranged wouldnt be quite what i would call it ...as as for the passion well ...thats for another day :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Anyway Day 15, another macro but something a bit different (I hope!!)

Night Night x by Tezz 5D2, on Flickr

I'm liking that Terri very symbolistic of the day (y) the only thing missing a snowed in lego car and person ;)

Thats coming soon ... just need the "snow" to arrive ...expecting delivery any day now :)

I like how you are bringing some sexy to he crazy corner! What would the neighbours say? I can almost see them snooping over that fence...

Think the neighbours would say ..... "Make the noise quietly!!"

Oh fab shoes! Sparkly and high! I'd like a pair like that! :D

My bargain of the year :) :) :)

Back