The Locate a Tog buddy thread.

IS it worth a mod or something finding a better home for this thread?

Well theres a lot of white space under the 'user cp' section on the homepage left hand side

Brocks
if you're the mod for the map, can you delete the lower case mmcp42 please?

Brocks
if you're the mod for the map, can you delete the lower case mmcp42 please?

I've already tried, I'm not having much joy. I will try again!

I'm in too....hope newbies are allowed. :)

Really like the idea of this. But what if someone posts on the 'show us your kit' thread, then on the 'what do you drive' thread, puts themselves on the map with postcode.See where I'm going.
Mr pleb picks up on it, you've given your postcode, told him what kit you have and what car will be in the driveway. Mmmmmm.

Still done it anyway!

Added

Really like the idea of this. But what if someone posts on the 'show us your kit' thread, then on the 'what do you drive' thread, puts themselves on the map with postcode.See where I'm going.
Mr pleb picks up on it, you've given your postcode, told him what kit you have and what car will be in the driveway. Mmmmmm.

Still done it anyway!

[S4]You've got a point there.[/S4]

If you look at mine, I haven't included my postal address. I simply clicked on the map near to my place to add the tag. In my original post, I did suggest placing the marking roughly near your place.

[S4]You've got a point there.[/S4]

If you look at mine, I haven't included my postal address. I simply clicked on the map near to my place to add the tag. In my original post, I did suggest placing the marking roughly near your place.

:bonk: Opps missed that! What a donkey. :LOL::LOL: I put my business postcode. Thats near enough..........

I'm in the club!

I just put in my town after a bit of huffing and puffing it found it and I just seleced the right one for my tag to be added.

i have added. put in my location and the pin goes in the middle of field 1/2 mile north of where it should be

Just added myself. :)

I had the option to put the marker exactly where I wanted to on the map. Didn't have to put postcode in, just zoomed in to roughly the right area, and selected 'Map Select a Location' in the Location tab, and then just clicked on the map.

We're up to 92 now. :D

I'm on too, isn't this the 3rd map now on this forum.

Added myself in....and brave enough for a mug shoot too!

I'm on as well.. not sure what colour a Sony user should be, so picked a nice teal blue instead!

Hope thats ok?!

Ang

im on

:O Sum 1 is on my road - whoever is in newton-le-willows drop me a PM :D

Andy

Back