The Locate a Tog buddy thread.

That's me to within a few feet:D

On second thoughts I'd better edit it and put myself in an approximate position:cautious:

Brocks will have to delete it first.

Last edited:
I'm on it now as well, it couldn't find me first time & I ended up miles away. I had to change my name to arnold then re-add MrGubby in the right place :bang:

I can wave at Moos3h from here :wave:

Just added myself.

My neck of the woods seems quite popular (Prestwich)!! :D Marcel, you're close enough to drop round my new TP camera strap!! ;)

added myself bett luck this time!

Think i've done mine wrong, i don't seem to be in with the others, can someone help pleeeeaaassse :bonk:

Macros

put my marker down and its no there anymore?

Put my marker down where are all the Essex boys and girls?

whereabout in essex? just put myself in, Hertfordshire (Bishops Stortford)

im on :D

even if it did put me 5 miles from my house :thinking:

I'm in. Not too far from Spencer either

Wow can;t believe im the only one in lincoln! I gotta travel 40 miles to meet a fellow TP!

Good idea but the page is taking an age to load and time is getting on. Got to get to bed, work in the morning. I'll add myself tomorrow.

I'm in, but it's all lonely here in Sussex...

Just found this, added me, but Dundee doesn't seem very busy at all
Feeling a bit lonely

Added myself. The pointer missed me by about a mile but it's close enough to give people the idea.

Is that you tagged as Broad Quay Serviced Apartments?
Ironically, if that missed you by a mile, you found me to the exact building...impressive

tagged me just next door :)

This thread is huge and for a newbie like me quite a read....So I have taken the liberty of doing something I've seen on a car forum.

I have created an account HERE The pasword is

talkphoto

People can add there locations (roughly not too exactly) and other details. It seams a quicker way to find people than trawling through the thread.

But anyone even non members of TP can read this forum, and see the password :thinking:

Added, not many near me. Let`s try and keep it that way :D

added & great idea IMO

Pretty sparse on TP'ers in Snowdonia

Last edited:
Back