The most beautiful places to photograph in Cornwall and Devon

Mick Ryan

Advertiser
Name
Michael Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
Photographing-Cornwall-and-Devon_front.jpg

Acclaimed professional landscape photographer Adam Burton is the author-photographer of fotoVUE's fourth title <<Photographing Cornwall and Devon>>

Preview and signed pre-orders at http://www.fotovue.com/

Boasting much of the UK’s spectacular coastline, together with endless rolling hills of patchwork countryside and the high moorland of Exmoor and Dartmoor, the south west of England is renowned for its beautiful landscapes and is rich with photographic potential.

Photographing Cornwall and Devon

FEATURING:
• Over 70 locations and 300 beautiful photographs
• Detailed maps, directions and co-ordinates for each location
• The best time of day and year for each location including seasonal highlights
• Location accessibility notes

• Sun compass
• Photographic tips and techniques
• Advice on long exposures for seascape photography
Adam Burton is one of the UK’s leading landscape photographers and the author of six books. Adam lives on the edge of Dartmoor in the beautiful rolling Devon countryside
with his wife Beth and children Tom, Ellen and Ted.

Other photo-location guidebooks in the fotoVUE series:
PHOTOGRAPHING THE LAKE DISTRICT

PHOTOGRAPHING NORTH WALES

PHOTOGRAPHING WILDLIFE IN THE UK

Look out for more fotoVUE titles to the Peak District, Dorset, Scotland, the Dolomites, Pembrokeshire and South Wales, the Yorkshire Dales, London and Iceland at www.fotovue.com

All the best,

Mick

Just got word from the printers and Photographing Cornwall and Devon by Adam Burton should be back from the printers on 20th July and being mailed out just after that.

Thank you if you have taken advantage of the pre-publication offer of signed copies with free shipping at £19.99 (RRP £23.95).

Mick

Could you do one of Lincolnshire please. Because it is mostly flat agricultural land with not much else going for it people tend to ignore it.

Brill. Just what I've been waiting for.

Could you do one of Lincolnshire please. Because it is mostly flat agricultural land with not much else going for it people tend to ignore it.
Flat? Wolds! Lincoln Cliff! When I leave my front door, I am faced with a very steep hill. More churches than you can shake a stick at. Villages nestling in those wolds. A glorious place to photograph.

I completely agree with you. I have just started a project photographing churches in Lincolnshire. I do think we could do with a book of things to photograph in Lincolnshire.

I completely agree with you. I have just started a project photographing churches in Lincolnshire. I do think we could do with a book of things to photograph in Lincolnshire.

Hi John and dub --- we are on it, signing someone up soon.

Advance copies of Adam's Photographing Cornwall and Devon have landed. Main shipment arrives next Wednesday. Get your signed copies at a special price, here http://www.fotovue.com/
13700164_10210358887037212_6519649743317440532_n.jpg

Adam's photo-location guidebook to Cornwall and Devon is now out. Here's the man signing copies. Copies at the fotovue website, signed and still on offer for a week.

Adam_2.jpg

Got my copy on Wednesday and had a quick look, lots of information in there.
Now I have 3 weeks before going down to Mousehole for a weeks Holiday, and yes it is in the book.

Ahh ok, I was hoping to get it next week but I might have to be a bit more patient then :D :LOL: Hope you find some great spots for your holiday :)

No, keep it quiet. There's hidden gems in the Wolds and best to keep it that way!

Also secretly glad one of my favourite spots doesn't seem to be mentioned. MUHAHAHAHA!

mine arrived today, looks good just need to find the time for a proper read

Back