The Motorsport Duffers Thread

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
OK ok so we have seen the Bird duffers, and that progressed to a Animals & Natures duffers. Time for the motorsport duffers!! :clap::clap:

Heres mine from DTM to kick things off:

motorduff.jpg

Take your pick from any of my 2009 shots... ;)
DB

Way too many but here's a couple,p&s but that's no excuse :bonk::D
worldseriesrenaultsilve.jpg

worldseriesrenaultsilve.jpg

Answers on a postcard :p

I think i will interpret this slightly differently. This isn't the shot i wanted, but i kind of like it all the same

521270483_Lx55R-L.jpg

so far so good!!! :LOL:

Here you go...

#1 Rear shots of tyre smoking drift cars *sometimes* don't work...

duff1.jpg

#2 300mm is lame when a Mexican bins it right in front of you... but you press the button anyway

duff2.jpg

Doh!

:LOL:
some amusig stuff in here

BAGGS, whats going on in your image? looks bloody sore!

:LOL:
some amusig stuff in here

BAGGS, whats going on in your image? looks bloody sore!

Ha Ha - the guy on the yellow bike came off then the red one crashed straight into the one on the ground. His bike stopped dead...but the rider didn't:LOL::LOL: Both were Ok just their pride that hurt.

This was taken about 2hours later - riders look familiar??:LOL:
IMGP4440.jpg

I so have this won. The problem is a tend not to upload the crap ones, and I delete quite a few in camera. :D

Here's one just for you guys though. :p

4213648214_03fb241571.jpg

Some interesting entries so far (y)

Afraid I have to submit a couple more stinkers from a few years back though :bonk:
porschetrackdaycastleco.jpg

porschetrackdaycastleco.jpg

Wonder if there's a limit ?...pesky manual mode :LOL:

:shrug: deleted all my duffers,got 7 good pics at Oulton park though,after 5 race meetings !.:LOL:

My firsy sticky!!! Wooohoooo! Keep the great duffers coming!!!

Silverstone 2008, testing time!!

bad.jpg

IMG_3663.jpg

Think there was too much action in this frame. Mind you some members say all my shots are duffers :)

Great thread - I no longer feel I am the only duffer taker in the village:LOL: - The problem is most of my duffers are deleted as fast as I can take em;) so the wife dont see em and ask - with all that gear...............:thinking:

Great thread - I no longer feel I am the only duffer taker in the village:LOL: - The problem is most of my duffers are deleted as fast as I can take em;) so the wife dont see em and ask - with all that gear...............:thinking:

ROFL!!! I have that same burden on me!! I'll keep some duffers for learning curves, and this thread now lol

Heres the 3rd one from me:

Nothing like half a car missing, out of focus with a fence wire in the way: :bonk::bonk::bang:

AAA-(7).jpg

Hardly seem's fair....i've 'albums' full of duffers :)

some of my best, worst ones!

memcardfrmlaptop775.jpg

memcardfrmlaptop817.jpg

memcardfrmlaptop753.jpg

I think i will interpret this slightly differently. This isn't the shot i wanted, but i kind of like it all the same

521270483_Lx55R-L.jpg

LMAO This realy works even as a missed focus shot because they are all so calm when the Clio hits the bouncy black stuff! :clap:

The reason there so calm is they have seen it all before. The Clio's have done more laps under the safety car than they have under normal race conditions, well it seems like it. :LOL:
@dunganick, we must have passed each other during this meeting, actually like this shot..........erm caption comp material!

I always get rid of the duffers first but this one should fit the bill. Framed it too tightly and chopped the nose off, my best flame shot of the year :bang:

4262744962_fecbff257c_o.jpg

Back