The mpb sponsored competition with exciting prizes

Jeeze if people wanted to enter, they entered. Those that didn`t want to, didn`t. It`s no big deal either way ffs.
It just seems that some people need to moan about something :(

Perhaps you didn't feel eloquent enough to manage a written reply.
Sun reader mentality, a picture really isn't worth a thousand words.
It wasn't directed at anyone specifically, no words needed. Just having a bit of fun on behalf of the group.

Last edited:
It just seems that some people need to moan about something :(
Yep...
Maybe you need to add a "Rant, Moan, Get it of your Chest" section , down the bottom somewhere ;)

Maybe you need to add a "Rant, Moan, Get it of your Chest" section , down the bottom somewhere ;)
Now why didn't I think of that?
:D

Unfortunately I didn’t get much time to capture anything decent for this one. Hopefully there’ll be another chance some time in the future, but we’ll done to everyone that entered. Some really nice shots there. I sure wouldn’t fancy being the judge :)

o.m.g I cant believe what i'm reading . makes me wonder about the mentality of some forum members it was a fun competion with the CHANCE of winning a prize , no entry fee to pay for the said prizes either . wonder how many would have entered if it cost a fiver a go .

I dont get why its turned in to an argument

I never enter comps. Decided to enter. Seems like a decent prize. Not really any limitations on subject, which opens it for all and makes it easier to take an image. Plenty of time was allowed. Anyone on the forum would have seen it, as it was pinned at the top.

Free choice on entering on not entering.

Last edited:
I'm just wondering, I suspect that there are now more people jumping on the band wagon to complain about the original posts than there are posts discussing the T&Cs.

Somewhat amusing.

As someone who is hosting a Ukranian family and have to hear a father crying on a Whatsapp video call daily as he doesn't know if he's going to see them again I just have one thing to add this thread.

Get some bloody perspective!! It's just a silly competition for all you amateurs. Will you win? Who gives a toss.

You know who you are.

Jesus Christ!

As someone who is hosting a Ukranian family and have to hear a father crying on a Whatsapp video call daily as he doesn't know if he's going to see them again I just have one thing to add this thread.

Get some bloody perspective!! It's just a silly competition for all you amateurs. Will you win? Who gives a toss.

You know who you are.

Jesus Christ!

Erm - you might want to go and sit in a dark room for a while.

You know who you are.

Jesus Christ!

Great, more anger

If my lost entry that I never sent isn’t found I shall be cross. More so if it doesn’t win.

It was very tempting at one stage!

If my lost entry that I never sent isn’t found I shall be cross. More so if it doesn’t win.
The postman just shoved it through the door this very morning.
Too late I'm afraid.
I blame the heat / and now the rain / the government / brexit / that bloody dog that keeps barking out back of me.
Pick one (y)

Now there’s an idea, perhaps @Cobra could move it to HT :(
Some people came incredibly close to a minimum of a thread ban...

I missed the cut off date which was completely my fault but I’d like to complain that no one bothered to contact me to remind me.
I take it you missed the count down message at the top of every page then? :p

I think you have grounds to send a letter to the photography competitions ombudsman
What’s the cut-off date to submit a letter? Wouldn’t want to miss another deadline through every fault of my own!

Back