The official self portrait thread for everyone

Edit My Images
No
Hi guys, I don't know if a thread like this already exists on here, I tried having a browse and I didn't find anything but if i'm wrong and there is already a similar thread please mods/admins do with this as you please.

Right, so in this thread we'll post our self portraits and we will post pictures of ourselves as often as we can.

This thread is critique free unless someone asks for it.

Here's ME

34ypjbq.jpg

Last edited:
xSitara™;3296309 said:
Hi guys, I don't know if a thread like this already exists on here, I tried having a browse and I didn't find anything but if i'm wrong and there is already a similar thread please mods/admins do with this as you please.

Right, so in this thread we'll post our self portraits and we will post pictures of ourselves as often as we can. I'll let you start guys ;)

Oh no! After you! :D

WAIT! I've already done mine!!

<<<

When did you do yours Mr? It's in your avatar, you have to post the full version in this thread :p

xSitara™;3296331 said:
When did you do yours Mr? It's in your avatar, you have to post the full version in this thread :p

Already done in another thread! AND a competition winner!

You show me yours, and Ill show you mine!!

Are you saying there is already another self portrait thread? :(

Ok I will post mine in the OP!

xSitara&#8482;;3296343 said:
Are you saying there is already another self portrait thread? :(

Ok I will post mine in the OP!

Well, not exactly. It was a challenge/competition to take a self portrait and it turned out to be an 'ugly' comp. I won it. Which says a lot!

EDIT
A promise is a promise. I will post it up later when on lappy!

Here it is, I warned you!
Beauty (above) Beast (below)

4667439914_721caf3687_z.jpg

ps: I don't normaly look like this! Honest!

Last edited:
Well, not exactly. It was a challenge/competition to take a self portrait and it turned out to be an 'ugly' comp. I won it. Which says a lot!

Cool sounds like huge fun but why did it turn out ugly? Lol. Can you now post a self portrait please boss?

Very nice shot Salma. Lovely face and beautiful eyes. Would you mind to be my model in the future? I'm waiting to take a new portrait set for someone but haven't got any model yet :)

EDIT
A promise is a promise. I will post it up later when on lappy!

Here it is, I warned you!
Beauty (above) Beast (below)

4667439914_721caf3687_z.jpg

ps: I don't normaly look like this! Honest!
This photo is an asset to this thread, thanks boss finally :LOL:
Mine brand new for 2011

dvt5y8.jpg
Very nice =]
Very nice shot Salma. Lovely face and beautiful eyes. Would you mind to be my model in the future? I'm waiting to take a new portrait set for someone but haven't got any model yet :)

Haha thanks, i'm usually much better behind the camera you can take portrait shots at my wedding if you want ;)

From one extreme...

4273818915_ec5674005c_b.jpg

To the other...

4578644659_c170c382c0_b.jpg

Em, they are fantastic. Fashion selfies!

I'll play seeing as there is a couple of ugly B's already on, I'm right at home with them.Took this when I just got back from being off road on pedal power....Mick

I could probably call mine "Twice the man I was" because i'm such a fat B****** these days :LOL:

It's nice to see those that normally hide behind the lens :D Photo-em, your fashion selfie is lovely!

This is me.

066D700web.jpg

God help you all,
Some of yours truly

Back