The official self portrait thread for everyone

simply me...
263473_10150223492378449_724383448_7078670_7787865_n.jpg

That is COOL!

How did you manage this? Did you use your hand shapes as a layer mask or use opacity?

Cheers, was quite straightforward really

Just took two photos, one hands covered one hands screaming then I think I put the uncovered as the top layer (I think, can't really remember which way) and used multiply to blend the layers. Then I just increased the brightness of the top layer until it looked decent and generally touched it up

Heres another of me...

lonelySmallSmall.jpg

xSitara&#153 said:
Mint & Grape :p

Cool, not a big grape fan tho ;)
Nice shot anyway, maybe if the shisha pipe was not in there it could look more mysterious! :D

I take it you gig a lot, thats the only reason anyone would stick a pick holder on the front of their guitar, good idea though, i had one a long time ago but it was stuck inside my case, now adays i just buy in bulk and if i loose one i only need to look under the couch :D

I take it you gig a lot, thats the only reason anyone would stick a pick holder on the front of their guitar, good idea though, i had one a long time ago but it was stuck inside my case, now adays i just buy in bulk and if i loose one i only need to look under the couch :D

:D

Well I used to. I just record at home nowadays.

Just a quick one to try out my new softbox. Took a lot of swearing to make a mount for it to attach to my flash stand, only to find out my flash had melted its internals and was smoking! Taken with an old Olympus flash instead.

. by TomBroadbent, on Flickr

One that I took yesterday...

SelfPortrait_5.jpg

just a couple from when i hadnt had my new camera long, nothing special :)

1]
7-3.jpg

2]
13-3.jpg

and one my boyfriend took when we were out and about..

3]
4-3.jpg

Nice pics so far, some pretty creative ones!

This is a poor one from me, but it is nice and colourful so thought I'd post it to break up all those monotone ones :D

Back