The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

6ba10fc2e10ec02d7719c1a3542a7437cb316d47.jpeg

(Although Wiki suggests 18 studio albums...)

a3ee4649fc27771aa3ef18c4ce473100ace13930_2_562x750.jpeg

ac0d0557472b92cdca8c4d1f75ad142111f7cbfa_2_477x750.jpeg

Here are 18 complaints to Thomas Cook from their holiday-makers. For me ,number 15 has to take the prize. But,surely no-one would say that...or would they ???

"When we were in Spain, there were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners."

Last edited:
c0d94d5cebef398571bf18bc3098e80ce78b42cc_2_751x750.jpeg

On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple was involved in a fatal car accident. The couple found themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven. While waiting they began to wonder; could they possibly get married in Heaven?
When St. Peter arrived they asked him if they could get married in Heaven.
St. Peter said, "I don't know; this is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out and he left”.
The couple sat and waited for an answer.... for a couple of months. While they waited, they discussed the pros and cons If they were allowed to get married in Heaven, should they get married, what with the eternal aspect of it all? "What if it doesn't work? Are we stuck in Heaven together forever?"
Another month passed. St. Peter finally returned, looking somewhat bedraggled. "Yes," he informed the couple, "You can get married in Heaven."
"Great!" said the couple. "But we were just wondering; what if things don't work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?"
St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slammed his clipboard on the ground.
"What's wrong?" asked the frightened couple
"OH, COME ON!" St. Peter shouted. "It took me three months to find a priest up here! Do you have ANY idea how long it'll take to find a lawyer?"

A soldier ran up to a nun, he was out of breath and asked, "Please may I hide under your skirt? I'll explain later". The nun agreed.

Not long after this, two military police officers ran up and asked, "Sister have you seen a soldier around here?"

The nun pointed and replied, "He went that way."

After the Military Police ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her long skirt and said, "I can't thank you enough sister. You see, I just don't want to go on barrack guard."

The nun said she understood completely.

The soldier added, "I hope you don't mind me mentioning, but you have a great pair of legs."

The nun replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a great pair of balls ... I don't want to be on guard either."

Had to think about that one!

3f4da19ee7df933ea436a8b4e472a8234f0a20e5_2_895x748.jpeg81ef48abbb581a8cc312b032d739db86966c8d30_2_562x750.jpeg

Had to think about that one!

Me too. Sorry Mr C....:D

..and I still haven't worked it out yet...:) The use of bad language maybe ? It's a bit disconcerting when three did (likes)..lol.

No bad language - it refers to a quote from a film he (P. S.) was in many years ago!

No bad language - it refers to a quote from a film he (P. S.) was in many years ago!

Ah..I see.Thanks. I watched the clip Cobra put up for myself and Toni but of course it meant nothing to me.

but of course it meant nothing to me.
It's one small quote from a film that goes on to be timeless, like so many others,
If you haven't seen the film, then obviously it'll mean nothing to you.

5562e916bcac5aef883d3907db0ffdf67837205a_2_840x750.jpeg

The husband leans over and asks his wife, "Do you remember the first time we had sex together over sixty years ago? We went behind the village tavern where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you."
"Yes", she says, "I remember it well." "OK," he says, "How about taking a stroll around there again and we can do it for old time's sake?" "Oh Jim, you old devil, that sounds like a crazy, but good idea!"

A police officer sitting in the next booth heard their conversation and, having a chuckle, he thinks to himself, "I've got to see these two old-timers having sex against a fence. I'll just keep an eye on them so there's no trouble." So he follows them.
The elderly couple walks haltingly along, leaning on each other for support aided by walking sticks. Finally, they get to the back of the tavern and make their way to the fence.

The old lady lifts her skirt and the old man drops his trousers. As she leans against the fence, the old man moves in. Then suddenly they erupt into the most furious sex that the policeman has ever seen. This goes on for about ten minutes while both are making loud noises and moaning and screaming. Finally, they both collapse, panting on the ground.

The policeman is amazed. He thinks he has learned something about life and old age that he didn't know.
After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the old couple struggle to their feet and put their clothes back on. The policeman, is still watching and thinks to himself, this is truly amazing, I've got to ask them what their secret is.
So, as the couple passes, he says to them, "Excuse me, but that was something else. You must've had a fantastic sex life together. Is there some sort of secret to this?"

Shaking, the old man is barely able to reply, "Sixty years ago that wasn't an electric fence."

a72c2086a2a660cf9472de79d796214fbb665c66.jpeg

The Black Bra
I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends. One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I, the third one, have been married for 20+ years.
We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes.
Here’s how it all went.
My engaged friend:
The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos, and a mask. He saw me and said, ‘You are the woman of my dreams…I love you.’ Then we made passionate love all night long.
The mistress:
'Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and mask over my eyes. When I opened the raincoat he didn’t say a word, but he started to tremble and we made wild love all night.'
Then I had to share my story:
'When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. When he came in the door and saw me he said,
“What’s for dinner, Zorro?”'

5377c2f0048872ea8bfd557061d0bf017aed4747_2_616x750.jpeg

Actually, I am because (among other reasons!) it's not!

7daefebb67f18c7f45e9760191fdfab98e69f6f0_2_820x750.jpeg

Back