The Tool

Gav.

Challenge Owner
Name
Gav
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all

I keep telling Em that she has nothing to worry about when it comes to her body, but I have the same fears of my own.

So I decided to do an image of myself to try and get over it and to show Em life's to short.

Sorry for posting this here.

I hope your eyes heal soon! .. And DON'T Laugh!!! (... or be sick :puke:)

.. OK laugh we did!! :LOL::LOL:

Me.. Scars and all.............. Am I really doing this???

The Tool...
by Gavin Wickham, on Flickr

Nothing wrong with that Gav, and well done for being brave (y)

This is the work I love to see! You’ve made yourself vulnerable for the sake of your art, very well done!

No need to preface it either and I totally get why you do but you owned so keep it up

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the work I love to see! You’ve made yourself vulnerable for the sake of your art, very well done!

No need to preface it either and I totally get why you do but you owned so keep it up
Thank you, really appreciate it (y)

Nice work @Gav. great to see you pushing yourself out of your comfort zone. Better still, from a photographic point of view, I like this image. The lighting is very flattering to both your body and skin, an interesting pose too for a self portrait. Thanks for sharing
Thank you (y)

From "terrified to show my face" to "getting my kit off" in two weeks. :LOL:

Again, it's just a bit flat, Gav. Could use a levels tweak. :)

From "terrified to show my face" to "getting my kit off" in two weeks. :LOL:

Again, it's just a bit flat, Gav. Could use a levels tweak. :)
Thank you, Dean, the trouble with me and the way I think, if I think too much it'll never happen, so I just throw myself at it, still feel sick looking back at it though :LOL:

Cheers for Crit, I'll take a look (y)

It's brave & it's very nicely done.

I like a bit more contrast to bring out musculature - both in the lighting and the processing - but those are details, really.
Thank you (y)
I appreciate the Crit, I'll take a look, the set up was from another go with Em, I should have adjusted it, lots to learn :)

Back