The Walking Dead...[CONTAINS TV SHOW SPOILERS]

I hope no one switches off too early and misses the sneak peek of the next episode!....I'm looking forward to next weeks which is centred around Daryl and that skinny blonde chick (can never remember her name).

Agree with the Professor...seems a little odd. Looking forward to what he knows about the virus, if at all. The ginger dude just wants to be a hero and save the world which obviously means he's zombie chum. Carols return was an obvious one, although I think we may see a darker side to her now.

Just wondering which of the main characters is next to be killed off, seeing as they aren't afraid to do so! Carl? As much as I hope it will be as I find him really bloody irritating, it won't be. Daryl? Better not, he's a badass. Michonne? Hope not. I think it will be one of four.....Tyreese, Sasha, Glenn or Maggee.

Who else finds themselves ranking the weapons they have one there? Best weapon by a mile imho opinion is Michonne's Katana...keeps them at arms length yet does awesome damage without fear of it getting wedged in a body part. Worst has to be a toss up between Tyreese's claw hammer (too easy to get stuck in a skull) and Daryl's crossbow (slooowwwww reload despite it being silent)!!!

I need to get out more.

Darryl dying would be the biggest gutter for me as he's my favourite character. Carl is becoming a right little baddass too.

I want to know how this happened far more then pathetic territorial wars.

You'll be waiting a long time to find out how this happened. I'm deep into the books and still no inkling of the what caused the walkers.

Started getting into again,a couple of ?,glad Carols back but did she kill the two people in the prison,or is she just covering,and will the new sanctuary be run by those guys Rik left in the house :)

I think the last few episodes have felt a little stretched out. I like the fact that the group is split and they don't have the security of the prison, but I do feel like the producers may be filling up the end of this season, and will be leaving the real meat of the next story arc (or the rotted flesh if you will!) for the next season.

I think the guys Daryl meet were some of the same group that rick left behind. Same kind of clothes.
I think the scientist is making stuff up and is just a nobody making big claims.

Sanctuary should be a interesting place, but looks like we won't find out about it for a few weeks as next week looks to follow the young girls, baby and carol.

I think the guys Daryl meet were some of the same group that rick left behind. Same kind of clothes.
I think the scientist is making stuff up and is just a nobody making big claims.

Sanctuary should be a interesting place, but looks like we won't find out about it for a few weeks as next week looks to follow the young girls, baby and carol.

I think we'll only find out about sanctuary in the last episode of this series!

No, read through wiki to see what happens in the comics. Some interesting twists and plots.
But the show is different to the comics in parts, so who knows what could happen.

Yes your right, I have heard that it will not be ending anytime soon ! The comics are way way ahead in the story line

This second half of The season has been tedious, IMO. I'm borderline bored with it.

The bikers are definitely the guys Rick had a run in with - the leader was the one sitting on the porch.

This second half of The season has been tedious, IMO. I'm borderline bored with it.

The bikers are definitely the guys Rick had a run in with - the leader was the one sitting on the porch.

I thought it was pretty daft that during a zombie apocalypse, Rick decided to push a sofa against the door, and then go upstairs for a lie down with a book.....

I thought it was pretty daft that during a zombie apocalypse, Rick decided to push a sofa against the door, and then go upstairs for a lie down with a book.....

I think that was a sign of needing something normal.

I'm glad Daryl opened up a bit, but retained his scowl :)

The part where Bob was just meandering around, so to speak, especially where he laid on top of the truck while the Walkers filled passed him, and when he sat in the cave just looking at the walker outside, was great.

Cheers.

The hardest most toughest men get complacent under extreme physical and mental stress.
Which we can all agree Rick has been through since the start of season 1.

I reckon one of the 4 in next week's episode gets it. I also have a feeling it will be Tyreese
He's out to get himself killed though! I can't wait til they all get to terminus, they won't carry on doing these separate episodes, it's just annoying now.

Yeah they did. I actually found it quite upsetting to be honest, but then having a Daughter does seem to have turned me in to a tart! Absolutely brilliant story/show. Love it! !

It quite clear what needed to be done at an early stage (maybe even a few episodes ago when she nearly smothered Judith) of the episode but I wasn't sure if they'd go there and certainly didn't expect it to play out how it did..

I expected them to do something about her but thought they'd have done it in a similar style to Sophia where she'd gone off and become a walker. Is it 2 or 3 episodes we have left?

I actually re-watched it last night, as I wanted my other half to see it. She had been with friends yesterday that had been talking about it, and she wanted to know what all the fuss was about. She said she felt genuinely 'chilled' at the end and said that it was the first time a TV show has ever made her feel like that. She hasnt been interested in any of it up until now, so I dont think she will be watching the box sets to catch up somehow, but she did admit that it had been VERY well done.

Looking forward to the next couple of episodes, and hoping that it finishes with something massive. I wouldnt like it to just end with a relative whimper after the success of 'The Grove'.

Back