Tough Guy

cannockwolf

<span class="poty">POTY (Joint) 2016</span>
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
There is a competition in the UK where people go through all sorts of pain to complete a grueling course just to prove they can do it, here is some pics :)

tough_guy_8104.jpg

tough_guy_7172.jpg

tough_guy_8677.jpg

tough_guy_7629.jpg

tough_guy_7657.jpg

tough_guy_8718.jpg

tough_guy_8635.jpg

tough_guy_8672.jpg

All the photos available to see here

Last edited:
Added some more photos

Stunning stuff and my immediate first thought was.. wish i had been there (eeerm taking pics not participating haha) ... cant fault a single pics.. just to say.. absoloutly stunning pics :)

#7 what a great picture

Fantastic photos, really caught the action of the day well!

All I can say for the participants is...nutters :LOL: :D

thanks all for commenting on them

Ha ha - see what you mean about Quentin Tarrantino !!

Lovely set - 6 & 7 are great !!

Fran Cotton would be proud of these.

Nicely captured. I bet you could sell these no problem.

thanks for the comments :)

Great set of images that really capture the event and the torturous efforts it takes to complete the gruelling course. I did it myself many years ago when I was a squaddie - never again!!!!!!!!

Tough guy's a quality event, shot (stills and video) it for my student's union in January when it was blinking freezing (for the contestants, anyway, I was in goretex so lovely and warm!) and towards the end it even started snowing!

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/826/dedicated.jpg has to be the single most dedicated cameraman I've ever seen...

Great set there mate lots of energy on display in those :clap: I thought of Quentin Tarrantino aswell :LOL:

Brilliant shots, capture the moment (y)

Superb, these really exceeded my expectation - very nice work!

I cant pick a favourite, they are all great captures. No8 especially has caught the action but I like them all.
Trev

thanks for commenting

Great images.

When I worked with the REME, A most of the squaddies in the department took part. It is an amazing event and you've caught it well.

Every year has a theme. Apparently a few years ago they all had to carry crosses round the course!

i saw a group of people with a cannon this year, yes a REAL cannon!

awesome
very intense

friends of mine did this a couple of years ago as moustaschio'd warriors
one made it to within 200 yards of the finish.
the others just about made it....damn hard course!

thanks both :)

1/800 mate, all the exif data is in tact if you want to look

Back