TP Day 2010 - The Showcase!

were all shots selected?

Just had a look at it and it looks stunning.
Well done to everyone who took part.

I was not disapointed. Just looked and what a treat. (y)

Well done to all who took part. Thanks again Matt and Dave.

Moved this to TP for a bit more exposure.
Might give it a tour of the forums if I remember...

Moved this to TP for a bit more exposure.
Might give it a tour of the forums if I remember...

Thanks Marcel - what an awesome idea of a touring thread (y)

Any news on the gallery for the images? Sent a contact us on fri...

Any news of the book?

hi guys...good to see so much good photography and general shots for that day
was this one on?

:D

Geoffrey - did you email it to TPmoment @ smoothedit.com? Needed to be emailed through as well as put in thread. I cant seem to find your email.

If you did - many apologies - NORTY Smooth. Please could you resend full size version.

If you didn't - send it NOW! :D

Last edited:
Geoffrey - did you email it to TPmoment @ smoothedit.com?

:bang:..NO..:(

Needed to be emailed through as well as put in thread. I cant seem to find your email.

If you did - many apologies - NORTY Smooth. Please could you resend full size version.

If you didn't - send it NOW! :D

no worries...will pay better attention next time
cheers
geof

Work has taken up so much of my time recently I haven't been on TP at all, what a great thread for me to see on my quick spy tonight. Thanks so much for putting it together I am proud to have been part of it and well done to everyone that took part.

It may have already been asked/suggested and if so I apologise profusely... :naughty:

Has 'The Showcase' been uploaded to TalkPhotography's Flickr group... :thinking: ...if not WHY NOT... :shrug: ...if so... who the heck did so without telling me... :LOL:

:p

It may have already been asked/suggested and if so I apologise profusely... :naughty:

Has 'The Showcase' been uploaded to TalkPhotography's Flickr group... :thinking: ...if not WHY NOT... :shrug: ...if so... who the heck did so without telling me... :LOL:

:p

Theres a TP flickr group :cautious:

It may have been suggested before, However, due to the fantastic level of skill shown in this slide show, why not create a TP Library ...potentially sell images for the user of the site.

Commision to the site towards running costs and also payment to the individual....

If its been suggested before, my apologies.

As I was viewing the images I just kep't on thinking that this image could be used for this and that could be used for etc etc

Last edited:
Waiting on a response back from our loverly staff about where we are going next....

Will keep you updated when I hear anything...

No worries Rick. I am due for another update on the whole lot next week. Fancy sending it over now? Address is still active.... :)

the next step is in hand, i hope to make an announcement soon

Cracking production with excellent photos - a big hand to all who participated.

Wow, I never knew that we had so many laydeez on TP :D! Seems over 50% of the shots were submitted by the girls.

Strange, as the threads I read seem to be mostly written by men. What is it they say; "Those who can't, preach; those who can, do" :thinking:!?

Well done to everyone involved. It's a great showcase for some of the talent out there on the forums (y).

Last edited:
the next step is in hand, i hope to make an announcement soon

"Soon" has been and gone!!

Just kidding! But I am wondering whats in the pipeline!

waiting for final nod from a couple of places.

Back