TP Day 2013 - The Slideshow!

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
Well it's here, the slideshow of one amazing day, the 31st August 2013, and a whole bunch of amazing members.

We decided this year to try and keep things simple and just show off the photos, so TP Day 2013 has it's very own single webpage with all your photos from the day on a looped slider. This is best viewed on a computer screen, you can do it on a phone, but the point is to see the photos properly, so if you can, use a something bigger than 2 x 3 inches :D

Assuming you all kept your exif intact and I know a few had problems so they were checked, they should all be in the correct order - if you think yours might be in the wrong place, just drop me a pm and let me know and we will check.

Obviously every effort has been made to make sure all is correct, but again, don't moan if its not, just drop me a pm and will sort any issues.

Finally, the nature of this slideshow means that should anyone have forgotten to send their photo over, it can still be added, so if you are reading this thread and thinking 'Whoops' - get it emailed, details in the discussion thread. By my calculations, we are over 40 images short on those posted in the thread - WHERE ARE THEY?!?! :bat:

Anyway, enjoy the slideshow, there are still a lot of photos that cover the fascinating vision that is Talk Photography - Well done everybody!! :clap:

Brilliant, Well done everyone!

Thanks here as well as on t'other thread. And congrats on the upgrade!

I would like the light grey ribbon placed below the photos...

Would also like the "<" and ">" buttons to stay in same position! And preferable below photo as well...

Besides that, what a nice collection! Thanks for the efforts! (y)

Looked like it was a very varied day, the 31st August! :D

ohhh excitement

I never offered to do a nice intro this year as it took ages to do last year and it didnt get used, mm are Chrissy up TP logo I normally do, fab shots everyone pleasure to see, love TP day (y)

Hi, is there a gallery where I can look at the pictures not in a slide show, some look very good and deserve more than a few seconds!
Thanks in advance.
Clive

Well it's here, the slideshow of one amazing day, the 31st August 2013, and a whole bunch of amazing members.

We decided this year to try and keep things simple and just show off the photos, so TP Day 2013 has it's very own single webpage with all your photos from the day on a looped slider. This is best viewed on a computer screen, you can do it on a phone, but the point is to see the photos properly, so if you can, use a something bigger than 2 x 3 inches :D

Assuming you all kept your exif intact and I know a few had problems so they were checked, they should all be in the correct order - if you think yours might be in the wrong place, just drop me a pm and let me know and we will check.

Obviously every effort has been made to make sure all is correct, but again, don't moan if its not, just drop me a pm and will sort any issues.

Finally, the nature of this slideshow means that should anyone have forgotten to send their photo over, it can still be added, so if you are reading this thread and thinking 'Whoops' - get it emailed, details in the discussion thread. By my calculations, we are over 40 images short on those posted in the thread - WHERE ARE THEY?!?! :bat:

Anyway, enjoy the slideshow, there are still a lot of photos that cover the fascinating vision that is Talk Photography - Well done everybody!! :clap:

Back