TP Fantasy Football Leagues 16/17

Edit My Images
Yes
Someone mentioned the Talk Photography Fantasy League for this season in the Football thread, and I thought as time is getting on and the (Premier League) season starts next week, I'll take it on myself to create some TP leagues.

I've made a normal league, and a head to head league. All are welcome, and it's free to join and play, for those that have not played before. :)

You can join either, or both. No need to post if you join neither. (you know there is always at least one :rolleyes: ;))

For anyone who has not played before, you have £100m to spend on a squad of players.The normal league works on the points you get for your team each week being added up.

The Head to Head league sets players against each other every week on a round robin basis, with players getting points for a how their total for their team does against their opponents team each week.The players are then put into a league.

The normal league is TalkPhotography FFL 16/17 here.

The code to join this league: 1374402-343801

The Head to Head league is TalkPhotography H2H 16/17 here.

The code to join this league: 1374402-343951

I hope we have at least as many as took part last season, but hopefully more. Get on and join and spend your £100m. ;)

Please post if you have joined, as it may encourage others. :)

Doesnt appear to be much interest only four of us have joined so far!!

Doesnt appear to be much interest only four of us have joined so far!!
Give it time, I only did it last night. :eek: ;)

Hopefully there will be more interest throughout the rest of the week. :)

Normally I think people do it with more than a week to go. ;) This season has sneaked up on me though, and it was only watching Liverpool v Barcelona yesterday, and Sky advertising next weeks games that it clicked. I'm sure others may be in the same head space.

Btw, I'm not sure I like the redesign of the FF site. Horrible shade of green too imho. :rolleyes:

I'm in :)

I'll do it as well, although I tend to leave it quite late due to last minute transfers and injuries...

I'm in too [emoji460]️

Amin!! :)

Another call out for anyone who wants to take part in this seasons TalkPhotography Fantasy Football competition. It cost nothing to join and play, and is a bit of fun to make the coming season a bit more fun. :)

The link are in the first post of this thread to register and get involved. I think the deadline for joining from the start is 13th Aug at 11.30 am.

I think you may still be able to join after that, but you will be coming from the deficit of missing the first weeks points.

For those who have joined, don't forget to get your team in order before the deadline. ;)

Link to Week 1 placings for the Classic league.

Highest score of the week 52 points, which a couple got. Lowest 26 points. I got 33 points for the week. I may have got the lowest score if Rashford had come on for Utd, as I may only have got a couple of points unless he came on and scored. As it was, because he didn't play, Redmond was automatically replaced and I got 10 points for him scoring. :)

Link to the Week 1 Head to Head league.

Last edited:
Same for me, 4 players in my starting line up did not play, had Barklay on the bench with 10 points so a nice boost.

I started as I mean to go on - with a shocking week, full of lacklustre performances and a red card.

I started as I mean to go on - with a shocking week, full of lacklustre performances and a red card.
Er, the only way is up then eh! :oops: :$ ;) :LOL:

I love these first couple of weeks as you get to see who is and isn't playing as well as last year. Potentially lots of tweaking at the start. A few weeks in last season I think I changed maybe half the squad. :rolleyes:

Really doesn't seem to much interest in the game here these days.

But rather than start a controversial thread, I thought i'd ask the question here; Should FIFA back down over the poppy 'row' and allow this 'political' emblem to be worn?

I've not been playing for two or three weeks but I've joined and I'll start things up again, see if I can't keep in with a chance!

I've just joined too

OK, not the most active thread, and bit late with the results, but congratulations to Chris . and his/her team Banished to Riyadh for winning the Talk Photography League. :clap:

Talk Photography League Final Standings

Also, congratulations to Phil Fiddes for wining the Head 2 head League with his team Koeman Eileen. :clap:

Talk Photography League Head 2 Head League Final Standings
I hope those that joined, and stayed active, enjoyed the season.
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/leagues/standings/343951/h2h
I ended up mid table in both leagues, and I've been trying. :( :LOL: Everything I tried this season went wrong. I hope I'm better next season. ;)

Back