TP Twycross Zoo Meet. Member photos and discussion....

Gonna shift the member photo posts from the other thread in here...I'll unlock it soon as I've done

Right, I think that's all the threads sorted, and now on their own.

Sorry SDK, I nicked all your replys :(

Some great shots so far peeps! :clap:

No Gorillas? :shrug:

my people pictures

twycross4.jpg

twycross10.jpg

twycross11.jpg

twycross12.jpg

Nice to meet you all :) Only got in a bit ago so havnt even started to process shots yet but I will do so asap and join the collection on here :D

Soooo tired too :/

i would like to see a photo with members names on each one, as i for one cant recognize everyone.

I'm usually the one nearest the camera, its a most unflattering place to be in a photo!

Wish you lot would edit your photos and just put names there in the order they appear in the shots.... ;)

i could spot SDK and Marcel after meeting them both on previous forum adventures

the rest are a mystery to me........so someone please caption them :)

not many of me (so far) hoping not many more, but I am easy to spot, only female in the group.

I'm quite baffled to how you took that photo looking so natural and without actully pointing the camera toward us!

;)

marcel's neck was looking a little sunburnt :p

heeh was it really? It may just be because I'd been itching it....the optech strap kept making my neck itch for some reason :thinking:

I have a favour to ask people....if you've got any shots of me.....(and haven't posted them already), any chance I can have a copy? Resized, watermarks, I'm not fussed..it's all for personal collection.

Since I started losing weight (no sniggering at the back,...I did used to be bigger you know :p), I've started collecting photos of myself to see how much Ive changed over time :)

If you want, either pop em in a thread somewhere, or grab me on MSN, (marcelbooth@hotmail.com), or email to mbooth@gmail.com

Cheers (y)

Two things.

1. What was the Canon/Nikon other ratio like today?

2. I think that we should give Jonny my mantle of 'best looking bloke at TP' Given my age etc I should pass the baton. Hoodi could be up there, so long as he keeps on top of the beard/tickler on his chin.

Girls, any thoughts?

Diego.

Sorry, that's my title :) so ner :p

Canon/Nikon ratio? 10:1 exactly....10 Canons, 1 Nikon...Which surprised me actually, I thought there would be more Nikons there :shrug:

Nice to see the threat of a custom title for me was soon forgotten :p

And btw Jonny, Sue thinks that you are very photogenic and she said you were "pretty", but in a nice way, I think you should get the award thing too.

Although you could get an award for the strangest facial expressions too. Some great ones from today :p

Jonny doesn't actually seem to like cameras... At all!

Dissapointed I couldn't make it to this, looks like a fun day - something similar will have to be done again soon!

I've had a peek through most of your shots, and I have to say that they're all ace! Even though I didn't go, it feels like I have ;)

You've seen all of the best parts of the zoo anyway mate, it wasn't the best in the world. Most of the enclosures were surrounded with glass which made shooting quite difficult, chester is much better as it has open enclosures for the chimps and orangs with a small fence and a moat so you have no restrictions on photos at all, fences seem easier to blurr out at chester too.

It was a realy enjoyable day today though, or was that yesterday, either way it was great fun, really good to meet everyone and we'd both do it again without a doubt.

Eurrrgghhh! :LOL:

Ah well Darksaber. I look forward to meeting you lot one day, anyway!

Jonny doesn't actually seem to like cameras... At all!

Dissapointed I couldn't make it to this, looks like a fun day - something similar will have to be done again soon!

I've had a peek through most of your shots, and I have to say that they're all ace! Even though I didn't go, it feels like I have ;)

Agreed. Shame it clashed with another event I'm at, that I'll be posting about someday :) Definitley have to have another one soon.

You've seen all of the best parts of the zoo anyway mate, it wasn't the best in the world. Most of the enclosures were surrounded with glass which made shooting quite difficult, chester is much better as it has open enclosures for the chimps and orangs with a small fence and a moat so you have no restrictions on photos at all, fences seem easier to blurr out at chester too.

It was a realy enjoyable day today though, or was that yesterday, either way it was great fun, really good to meet everyone and we'd both do it again without a doubt.

Agreed. Chester is really nice for shooting. Come to Chester! ;)

I'm waiting on Sue seeing what shes working and I was thinking about arranging a day towards the end of September?

Is that everyones pictures up now, I have lost track, some great ones among them all, including the ones capturing the day on here, so far managed to avoid most of them, but sure people have some.
It was nice to meet everyone, and see the different people have taken of the same things, and the different things people have captured.
Thanks everyone for a great day out.:)

Back