TP Twycross Zoo Meet. Member photos and discussion....

I haven't put mine up yet (not really processed them except for weeding out the misfires and OOF shots....)

Nice to 'see' you all.
Judging by the piccies looks like you all had a good day.
I think that we should give Jonny my mantle of 'best looking bloke at TP' Given my age etc I should pass the baton.

Girls, any thoughts?

Diego.
He is a bit of a cutie isnt he ;)
Hmmm! not so sure a woman who has a son about the same age, should even think such thoughts ... let alone say em :nono:

you don't fancy a toy boy then glo?

looks like everyone had fun...:)
Although, looking at some of the images there was more chimping going on on your side of the fence than on the real chimps side.

I think that we should give Jonny my mantle of 'best looking bloke at TP' Given my age etc I should pass the baton. Hoodi could be up there, so long as he keeps on top of the beard/tickler on his chin.

Girls, any thoughts?

Diego.

He is a handsome fella don't get me wrong, just a wee bit young IYKWIM ;)

I do believe there is someone here on the forums that does hold that title though! ;) :D :LOL:

Looks like it was a fun day for all of you, wish I could have been there! :)

Jewel

I think we should set up a dating agency sub forum to keep you gals happy.

I don't know what to say to all these comments :( lmfao

you say nothing m8, you just sit there and think about being the housewives favorite in 5 years time :D

i think hes the housewives favourite now, i think he could have some Mrs Robinson action if he plays his cards right...

feel free to Pm me the lucky person's name.......I'm the most trust worthy person on here :)

;)

I dunno Glo, want to enlighten me.

Or I could make you choke on................oops...back in the box please mr smut

Mr smut has a deluxe box, small is not an option ;)

Sure, jewel......I tell ya, you can PM me knowing that it'll be our little seekrit ;)

well duh DF, its me, Obviously!

Back