WAMT....what annoyed me today!

Next time you can pop over to mi casa,
I didn't realise you lived in Norfolk? :D
1st food call was Thetford, second food call was half way up the A11, 3rd food call was just outside Norwich,
I finally hit success at Costessey (y)
I should have finished my calls by 9:30 and pop on the BBQ :)

I should be passing though the village next Weds at about 10am, get the bangers on (y)

I didn't realise you lived in Norfolk? :D
1st food call was Thetford, second food call was half way up the A11, 3rd food call was just outside Norwich,

I always thought Thetford was half way up the A11.

I always thought Thetford was half way up the A11.
OK so I should have said half way between Thetford and Norwich up the A11 :p

Or explain to the Dr that you're about to go on holiday and ask if there is another suitable antibiotic that could be prescribed which doesn't interact badly with alcohol.
The old tale that alcohol reduces the efficacy of antibiotic is a myth.

Unfortunately there isn't a suitable alternative to the Metronidazole. Besides, TBH it wouldn't really bother me if I had to stay dry - keeping out of the sun would be harder while we're away and Doxycycline causes hypersensitivity to UV. Luckily my guts are behaving nicely so I'm pretty sure I can avoid the drugs.

And Keith, the drugs DO work! Besides, it's not my face you'll see when I post the long awaited suspenders panties and a bra selfie!!!

Somewhere around Snetterton then. ;)
Not exactly no, its just under 11 miles to snetterton from Thetford.
But 39 miles from Snetterton to Norwich.

Not with the eyeworm of me in a suspenders panties and a bra he can't! :D:p:D

I shall try to not present the point - just so the shot falls within forum rules (even if it is unlikely to fall within the bounds of good taste and decency!)

Just wondering where to put the shot - it won't be nude (and certainly not glamourous!) and I doubt it'll fall under the pleasure banner either...

Maybe in this thread!

Not with the eyeworm of me in a suspenders panties and a bra he can't! :D:p:D

If it's just a worm in the suspenders panties and a bra, will we notice?

.... ... Ohhhhhh

I shall use socks!

Waking up at 9.15 AM to a text message telling me I have a dental appointment at 9.15 AM. Err, yeh, thanks.

I shall try to not present the point - just so the shot falls within forum rules (even if it is unlikely to fall within the bounds of good taste and decency!)

Just wondering where to put the shot - it won't be nude (and certainly not glamourous!) and I doubt it'll fall under the pleasure banner either...
If it's just a worm in the suspenders panties and a bra, will we notice?

.... ... Ohhhhhh
Macro and Close up then.:eek:

WAMT was the netbook I was planning to take away dying (apparently). Panel lights come on and I can her the HDD spinning but the screen never progresses. Not a problem in the long term - I'll get it fixed or replace it but it's a PITA not having it for backups etc. on holiday. Got plenty of cards. suspenders panties and a bra shot might have to wait for my return for pubication (sic[k!])

WAMT?
I took in 2 parcels, one for a near neighbour who I know quite well, the other for family a few doors down, on the other side of the road, who I don't know,
but have seen him on the road from time to time, around the estate, 4x4 driver, and totally inconsiderate, typical my car's bigger than your's,
I'm barging through even though you are already committed and its your priority :(
As my neighbour hadn't been to collect the parcel, I assumed that no card had been left, so I delivered both.

I went across the road after a chat to a neighbour, and the guy is just as arrogant in real life, grunted, as I handed him the parcel,
never bothered to say "thanks" so I said it for him as I turned to leave.

That's the first and last time I take one in for him.

WAMT?
I took in 2 parcels, one for a near neighbour who I know quite well, the other for family a few doors down, on the other side of the road, who I don't know,
but have seen him on the road from time to time, around the estate, 4x4 driver, and totally inconsiderate, typical my car's bigger than your's,
I'm barging through even though you are already committed and its your priority :(
As my neighbour hadn't been to collect the parcel, I assumed that no card had been left, so I delivered both.

I went across the road after a chat to a neighbour, and the guy is just as arrogant in real life, grunted, as I handed him the parcel,
never bothered to say "thanks" so I said it for him as I turned to leave.

That's the first and last time I take one in for him.
We could make a nice parcel for you to hand over to him, go on one more time you know you want to :)

We could make a nice parcel for you to hand over to him, go on one more time you know you want to :)
A potato to shove up his exhaust?
I could live with that (y)

WAMT was the netbook I was planning to take away dying (apparently). Panel lights come on and I can her the HDD spinning but the screen never progresses. Not a problem in the long term - I'll get it fixed or replace it but it's a PITA not having it for backups etc. on holiday. Got plenty of cards. Mankini shot might have to wait for my return for pubication (sic[k!])

Neeeeever gonna happen :LOL:

Sitting in stationary traffic this evening behind a black BMW SUV and I saw that drivers door start to open, I thought ah the driver is going get out and look down the road!

But no, the reason he opened the door was to drop some rubbish on the road. What an anti social act.

I do wonder about people who commit such acts :(. Do you think he chucks rubbish over his garden wall onto the pavement or his neighbours property.......most likely not (I would surmise) then why the heck does he consider his action acceptable.

Last edited:
Sitting in stationary traffic this evening behind a black BMW SUV and I saw that drivers door start to open, I thought ah the driver is going get out and look down the road!

But no, the reason he opened the door was to drop some rubbish on the road. What an anti social act.

I do wonder about people who commit such acts :(. Do you think he chucks rubbish over his garden wall onto the pavement or his neighbours property.......most likely not (I would surmise) then why the heck does he consider his action acceptable.

what else do you expect from a BMW driver ?

Yesterday l was driving into Horsham when an ambulance came up behehind, lights flashing, siren on.
Volvo behind me pulled over, as did l and cars coming the opposite way to let it through, white BMW behind the volvo
decided we were letting it through so started to overtake, realised why everyone had stopped and panicked when
they realised they weren't a VIP, blocking the road whilst everyone had to move to let them get out of the way :banghead:

Sitting waiting to get into a Disabled Bay in Tesco and guess what happens next - woman comes out of Tesco and hops into a silver Megane and reverses straight into a stationary big blue Freelander !!

Fortunately she was going very very slowly BUT how could she not see this big blue thing right across her rear view mirror ?

I have a small scratch on my back nearside passenger door - there's no mark on her Megane .

To add insult to injury someone else 2 bays up from her decided to try and restyle my nearside front wing as she couldn't be bothered to wait for the other driver and I to discuss the problem - we both screamed STOP at this big black BMW with blacked out windows and fortunately she did.

The Megane's driver is a Regional Sales Manager and has contacted her firm already admitting 100% fault [ no doubt about it ] and they will foot the bill for buffing out the wee scratch

But really - how could she not see me ?

Sitting waiting to get into a Disabled Bay in Tesco and guess what happens next - woman comes out of Tesco and hops into a silver Megane and reverses straight into a stationary big blue Freelander !!

Fortunately she was going very very slowly BUT how could she not see this big blue thing right across her rear view mirror ?

I have a small scratch on my back nearside passenger door - there's no mark on her Megane .

To add insult to injury someone else 2 bays up from her decided to try and restyle my nearside front wing as she couldn't be bothered to wait for the other driver and I to discuss the problem - we both screamed STOP at this big black BMW with blacked out windows and fortunately she did.

The Megane's driver is a Regional Sales Manager and has contacted her firm already admitting 100% fault [ no doubt about it ] and they will foot the bill for buffing out the wee scratch

But really - how could she not see me ?

Quite simply, because she wasn't looking, as seems to be the norm :(

WAMT? Football (so called) fans rioting in Marseille, what a bunch of knob-sacks.

WAMT My luck with cars is never ending. Yup our windscreen is still not replaced, 9 visits now with three more faulty ones (the same one still in the channel being recycled the bunch of muppets). Next windscreen is OEM from Mercedes, and two chaps have been booked in to do the job. Hopefully no longer deformed and a quality German product this time.

But nope the other challenge, I need two front tyres replacing. No big deal as that is just normal. However can I get Continental CrossContact UHP in 296/40R21 anywhere? Nope. Lots don't have them up for sale, and those that do all cancel the orders because they can't get them.

b*****ks to that, I really don't want to change all four tyres at £250 each :( So annoying.

b*****ks to that, I really don't want to change all four tyres at £250 each :( So annoying.
First world problems! Or didn't you know that it is possible to run the car with different tyres on the front and rear?

First world problems! Or didn't you know that it is possible to run the car with different tyres on the front and rear?
Permanent four wheel drive ;) Yes you can but it is not recommended.

Reactions: Nod
gardeners! other half just moved into a new flat and the garden is a warzone. So we want it dug over, new fence up, patio, lawn etc a good chunk of business to be had in other words. Several local gardeners said they would pop round at a given time to give a quote. Did they? did they **** Couldn't even be bothered to phone in to say they couldn't be bothered to show up.

WAMT My luck with cars is never ending. Yup our windscreen is still not replaced, 9 visits now with three more faulty ones (the same one still in the channel being recycled the bunch of muppets). Next windscreen is OEM from Mercedes, and two chaps have been booked in to do the job. Hopefully no longer deformed and a quality German product this time.

But nope the other challenge, I need two front tyres replacing. No big deal as that is just normal. However can I get Continental CrossContact UHP in 296/40R21 anywhere? Nope. Lots don't have them up for sale, and those that do all cancel the orders because they can't get them.

Checking blackcircles website they show that make/model but a slight diff in size as per 295/40 R21 and £226.87 fully fitted, I would think you could get a some discount for two or more tyres.

Unless of course you have tried BlackCircles already?

FWIW I use Merit Tyre and found them very good on source for most tyres and prices.

Elite Direct reckon they can get the tyres in 2-4 days. http://www.elitedirect.com/tyres £246 fitted or £234 delivered http://www.elitedirect.com/tyres .

Checking blackcircles website they show that make/model but a slight diff in size as per 295/40 R21 and £226.87 fully fitted, I would think you could get a some discount for two or more tyres.

Unless of course you have tried BlackCircles already?

FWIW I use Merit Tyre and found them very good on source for most tyres and prices.
Sorry typo, yes it is 295 :)

Elite Direct reckon they can get the tyres in 2-4 days. http://www.elitedirect.com/tyres £246 fitted or £234 delivered http://www.elitedirect.com/tyres .

Thanks guys. STS Tyre Pro's was actually already the second company that took my money and cancelled it. First it was Tyres on the drive. Understanding how the distribution channel works, I don't think anyone can get them that has them on like 4 day lead time....

I tried Mercedes and they don't have them either :( Seems Pirelli is the only one left in that size or Continental SportContact. I'm wondering whether I can risk it to with either of them on a different axle as long as I stick to the MO designation?

Back