WAMT....what annoyed me today!

2 at a time?

Are you in cumbria then? This is set for the next several hours if so! Stay safe!

North-west Wales, Bill. It's been wet here for weeks and the ground is completely saturated. The houses back onto some woods which are on a slope so we're getting all the run-off. It's pouring through the retaining wall (thankfully it's been there for over 150 years) and the steps are like a waterfall.

Thanks for the concern folks, I think we'll be OK though. (y)

Last edited:
Physio, pulled and pushed about to try and find where the problem is. It is somewhere in the neck, shoulder, back, chest area.

Physio, pulled and pushed about to try and find where the problem is. It is somewhere in the neck, shoulder, back, chest area.

Sounds like an injury I had.......4 vertibrae out of align upper spine took about 6 sessions of 20 mins but felt better after 2 sessions so there is light if its similar!!

Not being particularly diplomatic, I actively DISlike Ferrero Rocher so one is too many!

WAMY was discovering that my favourite Chinese takeaway is no longer. :( On the flip side though, some research must now be done to see which of the others is most deserving of my custom. I'm hoping it's one that delivers!

Not being particularly diplomatic, I actively DISlike Ferrero Rocher so one is too many!

WAMY was discovering that my favourite Chinese takeaway is no longer. :( On the flip side though, some research must now be done to see which of the others is most deserving of my custom. I'm hoping it's one that delivers!

IF You get them for Christmas then I will swop you for my Terrys Chocolate orange.............unless you dont like them either!

Wamt my arms weren't long enough to keep the torch below the fog whilst dog walking in the dark tonight. Whilst pretty across the fields and in he forest it was rather hard to see.

IF You get them for Christmas then I will swop you for my Terrys Chocolate orange.............unless you dont like them either!

Fine by me! You'll have to deliver/collect though. :p

Tend not to get any of them for gifts - as I said, being rather undiplomatic, I usually tell people who have bought them for me that I don't like them (the chox, not the givers! [Most of the time but not exclusively!!!])

WAMT was Mrs Nod's car refusing to come out of Park. Seems to be a faulty brake light switch but can't crawl as well as I used to so can't DIM. Managed to bypass the interlock and got it home, although old fashioned hand signals probably confused a couple of the drivers behind me! Thanks to S&P in Kingsteignton for the advice on how to do the bypass!

I was wondering why someone I had sent a support email to had not replied

I have just realized that I sent the damn thing to myself! :oops: :$ :p

Well I can see they have now received the email and that the support instructions have worked

Just a shame it took 7 days to get the information to them :D

So sky was clear, sun was shining, off I go to get a few bits from town, no so bad

Got my stuff and waited for the bus to come, in the 5 mins I waited there was the most torrential and intense rain/hail storm!!

I was totally soaked all the way through, coat, fleece, shirt, the lot, top and bottom!!

I am now sitting here with a mug of hot coffee & a muffin to cheer me up

Sounds very like the stuff we had about 30 mins ago .

Torrential seems a very mild description :(

People buying stuff on ebay and not sending me their details so I can actually sort out their items...all it needs is 4 digits in a message to seller!

Having sat in two jams on the M25 today with 40 mph, limits ( that was a joke in itself! )
Finally getting the 70 mph sign on the over head gantry, a couple of miles further on a lone off to the side sign, backed up
with a HADECS 3 saying 40 mph, and there was absolutely no need for it, the road was completely clear as far as the eye could see.
Several cars and lorries totally ignored it as they went whipping by!

Oh well there's the police Christmas party paid for then!

Wamt Patjoulie or which ever way you describe that scent. It is so horrible and strong on the train. Grrrrr

Ps. Is it just me who thinks that people must smell really badly by themselves, if they put on so much perfume?

Ps. Is it just me who thinks that people must smell really badly by themselves, if they put on so much perfume?
The cosmetics industry has made millions £££ by making Women NOT smell like Women and latterly, men NOT smell like men
Clever marketing and millions fall for it ;)

The cosmetics industry has made millions £££ by making Women NOT smell like Women and latterly, men NOT smell like men
Clever marketing and millions fall for it ;)
Yes indeed, but there is making an effort and having a discrete nice complimentary scent and one that stinks out the whole carriage. The latter is hiding something like spices on gone off meat :)

The latter is hiding something like spices on gone off meat :)
Fair point well presented. :D

Thankfully I don't travel in "confined spaces" and on a day to day basis am surrounded by odeur de crap :D

Fair point well presented. :D

Thankfully I don't travel in "confined spaces" and on a day to day basis am surrounded by odeur de crap :D
Lol I don't mind my own. But our dog, phew that is seriously bad at times.

Luckily ours doesn't. His girlfriend the giant schnauzer however, she absolutely love Reynard no 2.

Mine loves to wear reynard no.2:runaway:
:plus1: for my (deceased) GSP.
Plus
Bovine #2 and Equine #2 were also favourites, the sloppier the better :rolleyes:

:plus1: for my (deceased) GSP.
Plus
Bovine #2 and Equine #2 were also favourites, the sloppier the better :rolleyes:

Mine used to eat Equine emissions if presented with an opportunity :puke:

Mine used to eat Equine emissions if presented with an opportunity :puke:
Mine too, but never mentioned it case people were still eating :D
but on the subject, the GSD we got from rescue, one of her issues was she was starved, and she would eat anything, we had to get out behind her sharpish, or that'd be eaten too ;)

Mine too, but never mentioned it case people were still eating :D
but on the subject, the GSD we got from rescue, one of her issues was she was starved, and she would eat anything, we had to get out behind her sharpish, or that'd be eaten too ;)

I think we had the same dog! :eek:

Wamt: I had a super hectic morning, lots of meetings and the last one was running late to get to my teams Christmas party. I arrived 45 minutes late but they waited for me to do the secret Santa and limericks.

Anyway about 10 minutes later I had my first sip of a beer and got cramp on my right side of body. Then my right arm went numb and I started sweating heavily. Went out for a bit but felt too dizzy and came back in. I noticed I started to black out with my head tingling and dripping in sweat, and two colleagues helped me out again. Sat at the cold steps outside for a bit with my colleagues and within minutes my vision and hearing returned and I was absolutely fine.

Definitely stayed off he alcohol from there on and my appetite came back. But damn it was a scary episode. I'm glad I was surrounded by trust worthy people who helped me.

It was like my brain overheated and shut down. Only had this once before two years ago on a super hot and very packed train.

Anyway I didn't think it was good to drink other than water; drank about 3 litres. But couldn't get into the party mood tonight so I left early.

I guess perhaps a stressful day and only drinking coffee (about 6 cups) didn't help :eek:

Wamt: I had a super hectic morning, lots of meetings and the last one was running late to get to my teams Christmas party. I arrived 45 minutes late but they waited for me to do the secret Santa and limericks.

Anyway about 10 minutes later I had my first sip of a beer and got cramp on my right side of body. Then my right arm went numb and I started sweating heavily. Went out for a bit but felt too dizzy and came back in. I noticed I started to black out with my head tingling and dripping in sweat, and two colleagues helped me out again. Sat at the cold steps outside for a bit with my colleagues and within minutes my vision and hearing returned and I was absolutely fine.

Definitely stayed off he alcohol from there on and my appetite came back. But damn it was a scary episode. I'm glad I was surrounded by trust worthy people who helped me.

It was like my brain overheated and shut down. Only had this once before two years ago on a super hot and very packed train.

Anyway I didn't think it was good to drink other than water; drank about 3 litres. But couldn't get into the party mood tonight so I left early.

I guess perhaps a stressful day and only drinking coffee (about 6 cups) didn't help :eek:

Three litres of water in a relatively short space of time also isn't good.
Sip man. Not guzzle.
I hope you feel fine soon/now.

Back