WCMUT....what cheered me up today

WCMUT? Half a litre of throbbing goodness between my knees and 19" of fresh rubber to provide plenty of friction...

MCMUY was some proper customer service. Having ordered a load of senior cat food for (unsurprisingly) the cat, half of it was delivered as the normal, non senior variety. Having discovered this at 5:30pm, I fired off an e-mail explaining the error and saying that it had to be the senior variety (on vet's advice) and that also Maisie prefers it. Very surprised when the phone rang at about 7pm with a very apologetic lady accepting full responsibility on her company's behalf and who said that the despatch department had left so it was too late to shoot them all (which I commented might be a little OTT as well as non PC!). The correct stuff should be here soon along with labels to return the incorrect packs. Bit of a difference from the sun block experience just before the holiday which took ages to get sorted and refunded. Thanks to petconnection and boo hiss to the other shower (unnamed here but the bad feedback will stay on Amazon.)

WCMUS (Saturday)

I went to my local music shop and tried out a couple of Les Pauls. Now to decide which one to go for :)

Wcmut I called up our servicedesk as my session was slooooooooow. They actually fixed it for me on the phone there and then. How novel ;)

WCMUT was getting down to town in the dry (on damp roads) and home in the dry (on wet roads) having missed the 1/2 hour "shower" while I was doing what needed to be done. SO much easier to park near where I had to be on the bike rather than in a car.

Driving down the woodland track and seeing a a Roe Deer Doe standing in the middle of it as I came round a bend.........................................pure magic (y)

To update the customer service CMU, the correct food arrived this morning and the wrong stuff was collected. In the box were several little extras, so Maisie will soon be hurling herself through the plasterboard walls...

Turfed a tenant out of a rental property last Monday. After a few days solid graft, clearing her crap and gutting the house, it is beginning to look better. No kitchen or plaster on the walls, walls chased for rewire and gch, basically it is a shell. But a damn site cleaner than when the dirty bitch existed in it.

Sounds good :)

What cheered me up today is that my car insurance is going up by only £20. I expected worse but with some shopping around and quidco I should get fully comp for less than £200 again :)

The ever changing weather forecast for where I'll be "on a course" this afternoon. Yesterday gave it showery with possible heavier showers but today it seems that it'll be drying up at tee time and getting sunnier thereafter. Good job I'm all sunnied up!

VW caved in and will repair my car under warranty. It shouldn't have to be this hard, but hey it is progress.

Result!

I've just won the chatterbox trophy :) :banana::beer:

No surprise there then :p
Shame it doesn't collect the points from public transport. I am that weirdo who will speak to a stranger :)

Shame it doesn't collect the points from public transport. I am that weirdo who will speak to a stranger :)
Ah so YOU are the reason I stopped using public transport :D

WCMUT: Knowing that my strategy of talking to people on public transport is paying dividend, that is how I now get a seat ;)

And several others around you? ;)

WCMUT: Knowing that my strategy of talking to people on public transport is paying dividend, that is how I now get a seat ;)
Just sit there dribbling and farting and you won't need to speak, they'll avoid you like the plague.

( or didn't that work so you *had* to start speaking (in Dutch?) as well ? :p ))

Are you, by any chance, taking orders?? :)
Wasn't Keith recently separated / divorced?

So I guess the answer is not any more (y)
:D

Wasn't Keith recently separated / divorced?

So I guess the answer is not any more (y)
:D

Shame on you oh slithery one :LOL:

Loading Magic Lantern onto my EOS-M, and seeing all of the new functionality!

Wcmut: being able to read the sky correctly and walked around the rain. Got to love the little things.

Back