Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
...we are, we are, we are the Mods. :D

DSC_4664copy_1.jpg

Biggles-1copy-4.jpg

Biggles-3copy-2.jpg

Soooo cute, I hope he's got more than 3 legs. I'd be careful with that target on his back the Yanks might think he's an Iraqi tank.

Looks like a slight blue cast on this one Colin. Nothing a slight move on a slider wont sort . But it would make a big difference imho.

dm

Normally I hate seeing clothes on dogs.
However, as teenager I was mod and this is so cool :)
Great shot hacker but unless it's my monitor, I can see a blue tint across the snow?

Thanks guys, I've corrected the slight blue cast and replaced the image. (y)

Normally I hate seeing clothes on dogs.
However, as teenager I was mod and this is so cool :)
Great shot hacker but unless it's my monitor, I can see a blue tint across the snow?

I don't like seeing dogs in 'clothes' either but Biggles is feeling the cold at the mo. :D

I don't like seeing dogs in 'clothes' either but Biggles is feeling the cold at the mo. :D

Alot better Colin..

md

that last one's a cracker :LOL:

OMG - I love these! And Biggles is a fantastic name for this little guy. Can't pick a favourite though - they're all fab!

Omg! how cute & cool is Biggles... well probably pretty warm actually, lol!

Mind you Colin, I think the chain around the neck is a bit more rocker than Mod .... and Biggles is 'ard :)

Thanks everyone, he looks pretty good doesn't he!

Lurve the images Colin but just don't tell Jill about this... :eek: ...I hate dressed up dogs too and she keeps on about getting Benson a bomber... :LOL:

Like Biggles' style though and he does wear it well... :D

:p

Loving the last one Colin, don't blame you putting the coat on I bet the snow will come up to his gentleman bits otherwise.:D

Spare a though for our poor Jack Russell............poor chap was leaving furrows in the snow last week.

The most I'm allowed to put on ours is a weatherbeater dog coat. Made from the offcuts from the horse ones that really are fab. I did try putting the cut off sleeves of my other half's sweatshirt on them and passing them off as a fetching snood but I got veto'd!

Nice to see Biggles out cutting a swathe but you do realise how difficult it will be to get it off him! :)

:LOL: Ali!
If he got this from the shop I think he did in Ware then this was definately the more fashionable/down to earth option.

They also have some very chavvy looking bomber jackets and bright pink numbers!

Lovely pics. You soooo need to find a Vespa and sit him on the back. :D

these are fab pics..love that last one ...mollie says can she have one of them coats (its cool)

Thanks everyone!

Quality Colin!

Is he/she yours?

Yep, Biggles is ours.

:LOL: Ali!
If he got this from the shop I think he did in Ware then this was definately the more fashionable/down to earth option.

They also have some very chavvy looking bomber jackets and bright pink numbers!

You been spying on me? :LOL: I was walking past the shop this morning and saw the coats in the window, it was a toss up between this and the green parka. I presume you are local then? :D

Great pictures. He looks really happy too. Does he have quite short hair? My lab doesnt seem to be bothered by the cold.

He didn't until a couple of weeks ago....:D

Before and after:

Biggles-1copy.jpg
Biggles-2copy-2.jpg

You been spying on me? :LOL: I was walking past the shop this morning and saw the coats in the window, it was a toss up between this and the green parka. I presume you are local then? :D

Yessir indeed sir! Work in Ware and live in good ol Hoddesdon if you ever need a *local* (minus webbed feet like them in Standon).

Hope all is well with you Colin.

Matt

After showing my good lady your shots, she's asked where she can get one of these parkas for our dog?
God help me!

we are, we are, we are, the mods. still singing it ha ha great shots colin and a lovely dog (y)

Looking at your before and after photos, i think you should have left his coat on, poor thing must be cold even with his coat on!.
The series certainly made me laugh.

Best regards Paul

Back