What are they doing

Edit My Images
Yes
I have seen them in harrogate and scarborough but was unable to approach them to find out what they were doing
Although he took an interest in me taking a snap of them and then they both moved off

IMG_756711.jpg

Geeks?

they're both wearing the same jumpers, did you manage to see what the logo on them said?

Is that iPads their carrying in their Hands ,maybe some kind of bluetooth screen ?

21st century sandwich boards?

on both occasions they were blank and there was two of them together

Geeks?
Probably

they're both wearing the same jumpers, did you manage to see what the logo on them said?
No and the road was too busy to cross

Is that iPads their carrying in their Hands ,maybe some kind of bluetooth screen ?
Your guess is as good as mine

Could they be a new invention called portable video :cautious: if such a thing is possible have we advanced that far yet? Is the world ready for such a compact form of portable entertainment?

And how come the guy on the right has a black right hand?

it's 2 of the teletubbies in plain clothes of course (y)

Ah its just clicked i know exactly what they are doing OMG how stupid am i not to see it right away doh :bang:

Please note the screens above there heads like all screens are to be looked at NOT looking at things
Now with the exception of pepi 1967 does anyone have a clue
Ive ruled out teletubbies and the black hand gang and portable video
Advertising board yeah could be but so stupid, small flat screen 8' high, bright sunshine not too clever

They're criminals. While people are busy looking at the screens trying to figure out what they are doing they are picking pockets and dipping into bags.

You can also see that they have stepped it up and are stealing from shops, the man with the black hat still has the tag on the stolen jumper that he has failed to cover up with the blue jumper.

The screens actually do nothing and are purely there for diversional purposes. (have you checked your pockets)

they are secretly testing the new stedicam, it's called screenstedicam where you make the screen more stable, that or they work for the council and are having the usual 50 minute break, in between working for 2 minutes an hour, this is the kind of thing council workers do...

they are secretly testing the new stedicam, it's called screenstedicam where you make the screen more stable, that or they work for the council and are having the usual 50 minute break, in between working for 2 minutes an hour, this is the kind of thing council workers do...

I will take that as a jest im sure thats how it was ment.

Back