What car do you drive?

Just wait until a stone hits that screen and it needs replaced, that's when you discover the cap on the amount your insurance will pay out for glass replacement :LOL:

Suppose it depends on the insurance company, can't see anything on my Directline policy......

Subaru Legacy 2.5

9eb00640.jpg

Suppose it depends on the insurance company, can't see anything on my Directline policy......

You might be ok, I'd check though. I notice my windscreen excess has gone up from £50 to £100 after making a claim, that'll be so the can say it doesn't effect your ncb.....

Flash In The Pan said:
What's that big yellowish thing above it? :shrug:

It's a little known phenomenon in this country called "The Sun".

I drive a BMW M3, I use it to commute to Coventry every week from Hampshire, don't know how long I can keep it up though with the raising fuel costs :(

Ruffy said:
I drive a BMW M3, I use it to commute to Coventry every week from Hampshire, don't know how long I can keep it up though with the raising fuel costs :(

Ouch....bet your local petrol station loves you.

I drive a 52 reg Impreza WRX, thankfully I only do a 30 miles per week commute, the MPG is appalling :)

I drive a TDCI Fiesta. I wanted something cheap to run because I do over 450 miles a week. Bloody awful car! It's in the garage again at the moment. Uncomfortable ride, poor interior, poor radio and just poor quality. I regret selling the Ford Focus I had to buy it. Had it for years and had very little bother with it.

Honda Integra Type R here. Thinking about a change soon though for something more sensible!

Very nice Dave, my son wants to change his car next year, one of these would suit him fine, but he currently has his mind and heart set on a nearly new 1.6 TDCi Titanium Mk3. He drove one at Top Gear Live on Saturday and that's just made him want it even more.

i took a shine to the 2.0 TDCi i test drove... with 163bhp... very quick!

But sadly i didnt have the funds lol!

i really cant complain at this one either, i;m getting 10-12mpg better than my last diesel!

Having a bit of a love hate relationship with my Ibiza at the moment..

It loves to wear bits out and I hate paying for them :LOL:

This week has seen £480 for new steering rod end, suspension check and re-level, diagnostic check for an intermittent immobiliser fault (which they think will be another £300 to resolve) and 2 new tyres..

Last week chipped and cracked the windscreen which auto glass fixed for free luckily but the crack is still there so that may cost me.

Having a bit of a love hate relationship with my Ibiza at the moment..

It loves to wear bits out and I hate paying for them :LOL:

This week has seen £480 for new steering rod end, suspension check and re-level, diagnostic check for an intermittent immobiliser fault (which they think will be another £300 to resolve) and 2 new tyres..

Last week chipped and cracked the windscreen which auto glass fixed for free luckily but the crack is still there so that may cost me.

I had the DMF, Fuel System and clutch, plus 4 tyres to replace all at the same time... hence the new purchase!! was looking at £4500 of work on a car thats worth £1200....

E36 M3:
n676145688_577028_1076.jpg

MNR VORTX R1 (My friend having a go):
196500_10150123753750689_676145688_6975244_3768207_n.jpg

Mostly going to be around in the Vito however, need to get the winter tyres back on it now that we've got some snow.

This is Daisy! Built from the ground up over a period of 2 years.

Daisy01.JPG

Drove from Norfolk the the Isle of Skye two weeks after her first MOT.

skye.jpg

A build record is at www.daisythediesel.com

Last edited:
2.0 tdci Ford kuga with app pack and Bluetooth.44 mpg out of something the size of a small 4*4 ain't bad, tiny boot though, had 2 focus beforehand, always been a Ford man.

A 2010 Yaris 1.33 its just the job lots of room inside and cheap to run
If I want to go fast I've got my bike a Z750 :D

Got rid of my Cupra R and now drive a S60 D5 with the brakes and wheels off the S60R. Looks good, is dead comfy and returns 55mpg....

Last edited:
Awesome, truly awesome. And white rims too.... mmmmmm :)

I quite fancy a Legacy as the next Dog car

TTS - 272 bhp. :D

Very nice.

Gotta love a remap (y)
Oh yes - made a little difference to my bhp, up about 30 along with the tuned length exhaust manifolds, but nearly all the torque comes in at 2K revs - very nice.
140256549.jpg

I was out playing in the rain the other night. Needed an interior shot:
140256578.jpg

Work lets me drive around in this...

Picture310-1.jpg

and on my days off I drive around in this...

2.JPG

Chalk and cheese

I used to drive this Alfa 156 V6 SP3

Car1-1.jpg

but now I drive a beat up Fiat Palio Weekend here in Turkey :(

I used to drive this Alfa 156 V6 SP3

Car1-1.jpg

As a friend of mine who used to have one of those put it - the one with the special handle on the back so you can push it without getting a bad back!

As a friend of mine who used to have one of those put it - the one with the special handle on the back so you can push it without getting a bad back!

I preferred to refer to it as my picnic table :D luckily it was kind to me and I never had to push it, well only with my right foot.

Last edited:
Finally got out to do some pics of the new one... getting there slowly, and i should have really cleaned it!!

carrearlight.jpg

Focus Zetec S 1.6 TDCi 110!

£30 road tax, 50mpg without any hassle... Cant complain!

Last edited:
Back