What gets the wife excited?

Me!!!:D

Divorce papers, but that was a few years ago now,
so the novelty may have worn off :D

Some women are never happy are they? :p

In this case, the arrival of her Meerkat toy after renewing her car insurance. She's positively beaming after the arrival of Yakov! :LOL:

Ah ha...so it's just not mine then!...she was even getting excited by the emails saying he's on his way :bang:
He now sits proudly looking out of the hall window which upset the daughter who referred to his viewing position as a total embarrassment :D

Ah ha...so it's just not mine then!...she was even getting excited by the emails saying he's on his way :bang:
He now sits proudly looking out of the hall window which upset the daughter who referred to his viewing position as a total embarrassment :D

Yes, she was tracking it all the way from Russia. Judging by the postmark, it came from that well know part of Russia called Blackburn. :D

I've told her that she can't take it out of the box as it will be worth about £100 quid in 30 years! :LOL:

The words "Shoe Sale: 50% Off"

When she got her new car...... No borrowing mine when her own car wouldn't start ......

Never did find out. :shrug:

Doesn't say much about you Marc. Some meerkat toy...???

What gets the wife excited?

In this case, the arrival of her Meerkat toy after renewing her car insurance. She's positively beaming after the arrival of Yakov!

How big is an average meerkat winkie?

Last edited:
In this case, the arrival of her Meerkat toy after renewing her car insurance. She's positively beaming after the arrival of Yakov! :LOL:

So you got her away from that seductive Welsh opera singer? :naughty:

World of war craft updates... dont ask...

Haha, I have Sergei.... the only reason why I did my scooter insurance through them was to get the meerkat.

Same here, the only reason I got my car insurance through them (well, one of the main reasons) was for a meerkat. I need to get out more...

Her fave toy and 4 packs of Duracell

Marc I think we need to see a picture of your wife and the Meerkat!! Simples!

Mine loves serial killers and people getting mauled by animals. So I upgraded our TV to get the crime channel & Animal planet, I'm golden now.

Mine got slightly excited when she called to purchase our aviary. The call went.....yes it's £500 plus £100 delivery but you get the erection free.....:LOL: yes she giggled like a girlie then asked is that before or after you build the aviary? :LOL:

Back